DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Web Filtering Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Web Filtering Market is expected to witness market growth of 12.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Growing malware threat, misuse of internet, and sophisticated web attacks are factors driving the adoption of web filtering solutions. Growing cases of cyber threats leading to theft of critical information is expected to be a major factor that is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. Web filtering solutions are used in protecting critical IT assets of an organization.
Additionally, these solutions are in line with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and other regulatory compliances.
Key companies profiled in the report include
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- McAfee, LLC
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Raytheon (Forcepoint LLC)
- Barracuda Networks, Inc.
- Sophos plc
- Trend Micro, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Web Filtering Market
4. North America Web Filtering Market by Application
5. North America Web Filtering Market by Organization Size
6. North America Web Filtering Market by Deployment Type
7. North America Web Filtering Market by Vertical
8. North America Web Filtering Market by Country
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/shcw88/north_america_web?w=4