BEDFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS), the leading provider of application development and deployment technologies, today announced the release of Progress® Sitefinity™ 11, the best-in-class web experience management solution. Today’s release provides developers and marketers the tools necessary to rapidly build and deliver personalized, adaptive web experiences. The new release delivers a simplified and powerful content and experience management toolset, within a visual and easy-to-use interface, making marketers more productive and effective. In addition, Progress now offers one-click deployment and a set of developer tools, speeding time-to-market for web initiatives.
“To be successful, organizations must deliver personalized content, matching the end user’s needs and preferences. This is possible only through a powerful, flexible solution that enables the quick launch of campaigns with the ability to iterate in real-time,” said John Ainsworth, Senior Vice President, Core Products Progress. “With today’s release, Progress Sitefinity empowers marketing professionals with a simple, powerful interface, and enables developers to easily manage the backend with the industry’s best UI toolsets coupled with automated functionality for easy cloud deployments.
Features new in Sitefinity 11 include:
- A re-designed content creation and management experience with a more focused interface, enabling streamlined productivity
- The design of the user experience allows for fast content creation and management with multiple individuals within the content creation process
- The ability to deliver intelligent, seamless, multi-channel experiences, and utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning to elevate experiences and drive lead conversion
- A desktop-like experience for easily adoption by existing employees and minimal on-boarding for new employees
- One-click cloud deployment, essentially automating lower-level tasks
- Tools to help developers with the creation of innovative MVC based digital experiences
- Modernized, Angular-based admin panel facilitating simplified customization and integration API services, such as artificial intelligence or machine learning.
Progress Sitefinity is a leading web experience management solution that empowers organizations with the ability to manage content and customer interactions across all channels and touchpoints throughout the customer journey. With capabilities like personalization, multisite management, behavior tracking, audience segmentation and marketing attribution, the Sitefinity solution enables organizations to deliver more effective web experiences, faster and more easily. Today, Sitefinity powers 10,000 enterprise websites worldwide across various industries—from financial and government services to communications, retail and entertainment. Sitefinity is recognized as a “Leader” in G2 Crowd’s Grid® for Web Content Management.
For more information about Sitefinity 11, please go to www.sitefinity.com.
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) offers the leading platform for developing and deploying strategic business applications. We enable customers and partners to deliver modern, high-impact digital experiences with a fraction of the effort, time and cost. Progress offers powerful tools for easily building adaptive user experiences across any type of device or touchpoint, award-winning machine learning that enables cognitive capabilities to be a part of any application, the flexibility of a serverless cloud to deploy modern apps, business rules, web content management, plus leading data connectivity technology. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprise customers, and two million developers rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or +1-800-477-6473.
Progress and Sitefinity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the US and other countries. Any other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.