DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cellular and LPWA IoT Device Ecosystems - 2nd Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global shipments of NB-IoT devices will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 41.8 percent from 106.9 million units in 2018 to reach 613.2 million units in 2023.
The Internet of Things is weaving a new worldwide web of interconnected objects. As of Q1-2018, about a billion devices were connected to wide area networks based on cellular or LPWA technologies. The market is highly diverse and divided into multiple ecosystems.
The researcher forecasts that annual shipments of cellular and non-cellular LPWA IoT devices will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.5 percent from 352.6 million units in 2017 to 1312.9 million units in 2023. Get up to date with the latest trends from all main regions and vertical markets with this unique 120 page report.
Cellular and LPWA IoT Device Ecosystems gives a comprehensive overview of the main wide area networking technologies for the Internet of Things - 2G/3G/4G/5G cellular, LoRa, Sigfox and 802.15.4 WAN.
Highlights from the report:
- 360-degree overview of the main IoT wide area networking ecosystems.
- Comparison of technologies and standards.
- Updated profiles of the main suppliers of IoT chipsets and modules.
- Cellular IoT module market data for 2017.
- Early adoption trends for emerging LPWA technologies.
- Cellular and non-cellular LPWA IoT device market forecast until 2023.
This report answers the following questions:
- How will the IoT wide area networking technology market evolve over the next five years?
- Who are the new challengers in the cellular IoT module market?
- Which new mass-volume segments can be addressed by lowcost LPWA technologies?
- Why are the new standards LTE-M and NB-IoT so significant for the cellular IoT ecosystem?
- How are Chinese national policies driving the migration from 2G to 4G?
- When will 5G appear in the cellular IoT market?
- What is the current installed base of LoRa and Sigfox?
- What are the prospects for emerging LPWA technology standards?
Who should buy this report?
Cellular and LPWA IoT Device Ecosystems is the foremost source of information about all the major wide area networking technologies for the Internet of Things. Whether you are a chipset or module vendor, software vendor, utility, vehicle manufacturer, telecom operator, investor, consultant, or government agency, you will gain valuable insights from our in-depth research.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Wide area networks for the Internet of Things
2. 3GPP ecosystem
3. LoRa ecosystem
4. Sigfox ecosystem
5. 802.15.4 WAN ecosystem
6. Vertical market segments
7. Market forecasts and trends
- Altair Semiconductors
- Gemalto M2M
- LoRa module vendors
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Sanechips Technology
- Sequans Communications
- Sierra Wireless
- Sigfox module vendors
- Sunsea Telecommunications (SIMCom/Longsung)
- Unigroup Spreadtrum & RDA
- ZTE WeLink (Gosuncn)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c3dbgs/cellular_and_lpwa?w=4