--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bee Partners:
Bee Partners, a leading pre-seed VC firm, announces the first annual “Frontier Innovation Awards,” the only award of its kind uniquely focused on founders. This year’s competition centers on finding the most disruptive blockchain idea of the year.
The winning team will be awarded up to $1 million in funding from Bee Partners at a ceremony in May, along with mentorship from Riccardo ‘fluffypony’ Spagni, a pioneer in the crypto space and Lead Maintainer of the Monero Project. 15 finalist teams will receive extensive resources from blockchain experts including pitch practice, workshops and more.
Bee Partners invests in passionate founders with deep industry insights, providing critical support and mentorship at the earliest stages of venture creation.
All pre-revenue and early-stage blockchain startups are encouraged to apply for the Frontier Innovation Awards by Sunday, March 11: https://www.frontierinnovation.vc/applications.
The awards ceremony will feature speakers and a panel of industry experts, including:
- Spencer Bogart, Head of Research at Blockchain Capital
- Linda Xie, Co-Founder and Managing Director at Scalar Capital
- Meltem Demirors, Development Director at Digital Currency Group
- Dan Teree, Co-Founder of Ticketfly
- Naveen Jain, Founder of SparkArt
- Niko Bonatsos, Managing Director at General Catalyst
- Brayton Williams, Founding Partner at Boost VC
A winner will be selected and announced at a public awards ceremony on Friday, May 11. Tickets are available for purchase: http://bit.ly/2oPzddd. After-party to follow.
For additional details on the award, please visit: https://www.frontierinnovation.vc/.