TYSONS, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LMI announces a strategic alignment to better position the company to serve its government clients in a rapidly changing, increasingly digital landscape, while more closely aligning the business with three strategic markets: defense, national security, and health. This new structure cross-cuts with core service lines—advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services—to provide innovative solutions to federal government.
Dave Zolet, LMI’s president and CEO said, “This transformation is a direct result of the feedback from our consultants gathered during my first 90 days at LMI.”
“LMI needs to focus on our core capabilities, while innovating to lead our customers on their digital government journey,” Zolet continued. “Organizing this way will help us create future-oriented capabilities while simplifying our operations to deliver quicker solutions to government and the military. At the end of the day, it is about putting all our efforts behind our people and their clients.”
Built on its 56-year history of providing best-in-class services to federal government, LMI’s new organizational design streamlines service delivery with the goal of meeting customer needs by becoming more responsive and innovative.
New CTO Role Focused on LRI Growth and Innovation
LMI created a new role in the organization, chief technology officer, to lead the revitalization of the LMI Research Institute (LRI), drive innovation throughout the business in service to customer priorities, and create interdisciplinary approaches to problem solving. Dr. Sanjay Parthasarathy was named senior vice president and CTO and assumes the role on May 1, 2018. Dr. Parthasarathy joins LMI after holding several executive leadership positions at major defense contracting organizations. He holds a PhD in mechanical engineering and an MBA from the University of Minnesota.
“I am thrilled to join LMI in this new role where I can help this distinguished organization amplify its voice through the LRI and foster innovation throughout the company,” said Dr. Parthasarathy. “My passion is making new technologies readily accessible, usable, and affordable for government customers, and that is what LMI has done for more than 55 years.”
LMI Leadership Team
With these changes, the LMI senior leadership team consists of the following individuals:
- David Zolet, President and CEO
- Jeffery Bennett, Senior Vice President, Logistics
- William Brydges, Vice President, Digital Services
- Angie Casper, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Suzan Cengiz, Director, Transformation Management Office
- Brian Fitzpatrick, Senior Vice President, Business Development
- Sandra Pérez Hawthorne, Vice President, Communications
- Tamara Jack, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Robert Lech, Vice President, Defense
- Sanjay Parthasarathy, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- John Selman, Vice President, National Security
- Christen Smith, Vice President, Management Advisory Services
- Pat Tamburrino, Vice President, Health
- Joshua Wilson, Vice President, Advanced Analytics.
LMI is a consulting firm dedicated to improving the management of government. With more than 1,000 consultants, we design and implement solutions to some of the toughest problems facing government managers in logistics, digital government, advanced analytics, and resource allocation.