DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The A to Z's of Microbial Control, Monitoring and Validation of Water Systems for Pharmaceuticals, Biologics, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, and Personal Care Products" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This course is designed to provide a microbiology-focused education about all aspects of water systems and how biofilm manages to thrive there.
Prior microbiological education or training, though a plus, is not a requirement, since this training is for everyone involved with water systems, from the lab to utility room operations. The instructor will provide the necessary background needed to understand this very important subject matter.
This understanding is essential for the proper design, validation, operation, monitoring, and maintenance of a high purity water system. Without this understanding, water system control and monitoring consists of a set of rules that often don't work or result in erroneous monitoring data and can cause everything from very costly and unnecessary system downtime to patient injury and product recalls.
Day 1 (8:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Basics of Water System Biofilm Control by Design & Operation
- Successful Water System Sanitization
- Common Sense Water System Validation
- Understanding and Controlling Endotoxin
- Harmonizing vs. Optimizing Water Microbial Testing for System Quality Control
Day 2 (8:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Microbial Enumeration Issues with High Purity Water Systems
- Reducing Water Microbial Excursions & Improving Investigations
- Water System Investigation "How-To's" and Example Case Studies
- Leadership in MFG Contamination Control: The Microbiology Lab
- USP Chapter: What USP Says about PW, WFI, Pure Steam & Micro Issues
- Guarding Against Common Pharmaceutical Water System Inspection Pitfalls
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kw9gds/2_day_course_the?w=4