DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Imaging Software Market - Segmented by Imaging Type (2D Imaging, 3D imaging, 4D imaging), Software Type, Modality, Applications, End-User and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global medical imaging software market was valued at USD 2.46 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 4.1 billion by 2023, witnessing a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period.
Globally, the increase in incidence of diseases made it difficult for the hospitals to store and generate diagnosed reports. The growing need for a consistent software solution is driving the medical imaging software market.
Several companies have started offering medical image analysis as a service through their cloud-based platforms. Zebra Medical Vision is one company that is pioneering this shift to cloud with its medical image analytics platform. This trend is also recently observed in the case of Fujifilm's recent partnership with Teramedica, to bring the medical image analysis abilities to its cloud clinical archive. This proves how prominent the cloud-based services are going to be in the future, as Teramedica Clinical Archive is currently the world's largest medical image archive. Many companies are following the aforementioned trend, as cloud-based and centralized image analysis services have tremendous potential to replace the conventional medical image analysis software in the future.
X-ray radiographic imaging is expected to dominate the market landscape. The increasing demand for imaging modalities, because of the emerging advancements in medical technologies, is driving the global market.
- Technological Advancements in Medical Imaging Systems and Analysis Software Leading to a Better End-User Experience
- Emergence of Cloud Based Image Analysis Solutions
- High Costs Associated With the Deployment of Such Solutions
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Overview
6. Global Medical Imaging Software Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- General Healthcare Company (GE)
- Philips Healthcare (Royal Philips Electronics)
- Siemens Healthcare (Siemens AG)
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Agfa-Gevaert HealthCare
- Novorad Corporation
- Carestream Health Inc. (Onex Corporation)
- Esaote SpA.
- MIM Software Inc.
- Acuo Technologies
- Fujifilm Holding Company
8. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cq9m4l/global_medical?w=4