DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ship and Boat Building and Repairing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Ship and Boat Building and Repairing market global briefing report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The global ship and boat building and repairing market was estimated to be around $220 billion as of 2017. The global ship and boat building and repairing made up around 3% of the overall transportation manufacturing market in 2017. The ship and boat building and repairing market was the fourth largest market in the global transportation manufacturing market in 2017.
Major players in this industry such as DSME, HHI, Samsung Heavy Industries and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries are using advanced outfitting in their shipyards.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the ship and boat building and repairing market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the ship and boat building and repairing market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Ship Building & Repair, Boat Building & Repair.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co Ltd
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Samsung Heavy Industries
- General Dynamics
- China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation
- Brunswick Corporation
- China State Shipbuilding Corporation
- Hanjin Heavy Industries
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp8wml/ship_and_boat?w=4