CARLSBAD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Latitude 33 Aviation, a private jet charter, executive jet management, and aircraft sales and acquisitions company headquartered in Carlsbad, California, announced 50 percent growth in private jet charter hours in 2017. As one of the few private jet charter companies to receive the industry’s highest safety rating, ARGUS Platinum, Latitude 33 continues its significant growth by offering the newest and largest fleet of light jets available.
“Without a doubt, the key to our success has been consistently providing the absolute best client experience possible,” said Casey Miller, President of Latitude 33 Aviation. “Whether our clients are looking to charter a private jet, purchase an aircraft, or have one professionally managed, they can trust us to anticipate their needs and provide a luxury experience.”
“As our aircraft owners’ travel requirements change, we are privileged to be continually selected to manage the sale of their current private jet and acquisition of their next one,” said Solomon Short, Director of Operations. “We are excited to have expanded our mid and super mid-sized aircraft portfolio, allowing us to provide greater flexibility for our charter clients.”
Last year, Latitude 33 Aviation launched its initiative to give back to the local community. The private jet company partnered with the Grauer School, Hanna Fenichel Center, Rancho Santa Fe Education Foundation, University of San Diego, and Toys for Tots to raise funds for educational programs, student scholarships, and holiday gifts.
Some of Latitude 33’s accomplishments in 2017 include:
- Increased total aircraft assets under management to $157 million
- Completed $68 million in aircraft sales and acquisition transactions
- Accumulated nearly 11,000 hours of flight time
- Expanded mid-sized and super mid-sized aircraft portfolio with the addition of an Embraer Legacy 500 and Cessna Citation XLS+
- Grew Los Angeles private jet charter operations with the addition of Orange County/Santa Ana Airport base
- Achieved ARGUS Platinum safety rating, putting Latitude 33 in the top 5% of all U.S.-based charter operators
- Launched community outreach program to help raise $50,000 for local organizations
About Latitude 33 Aviation
Latitude 33 Aviation manages the largest and newest fleet of light jets in the United States. Founded in 2006, the private jet charter, executive jet management, and aircraft sales and acquisitions company serves a wide variety of clients around the world. Latitude 33 Aviation currently manages 30 client-owned private business jets located at airports in Carlsbad, Van Nuys, Hawthorne, Santa Ana, Long Beach, Fresno, CA; Colorado Springs, CO; Scottsdale, AZ; Houston, TX; Redmond, OR; and Nashville, TN. The company emphasizes a 99.96 percent flight completion rate for 33,000 flights over 12 years. For more information on Latitude 33 Aviation’s services, visit www.L33Jets.com or call 1-800-840-0310.