DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Waste Management BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The BRIC Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the waste management industry and had a total market value of $10,407.1 million in 2016. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 5.6% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the waste management industry, Russia is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $6,658.9 million in 2016. This was followed by China, India and Brazil with a value of $1,909.3, $1,022.7, and $816.3 million, respectively.
- Russia is expected to lead the waste management industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $6,722.5 million in 2021, followed by China, India, Brazil with expected values of $2,912.3, $1,344.0 and $866.0 million, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Industry Outlook
- Waste Management in Brazil
- Waste Management in China
- Waste Management in India
- Waste Management in Russia
- Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xtk9tb/waste_management?w=4