DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market Research Report Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
PES market is projected to grow at a CAGR of about 16.1% over the forecast period of 2016-2023.
Some of the key drivers that boost global PES market growth includes increasing deployment of mobile health solutions and rising number of collaborations and partnerships between stakeholders. The increasing investments in Healthcare Information Technology (HCIT) solutions by stakeholders and growing popularity of patient engagement solutions among the aging population also boost global PES market growth.
Some other additional PES market drivers include health incentives that shift the burden of risk from healthcare payers to healthcare providers and implementation of government efforts and regulations to promote the patient-centric care. Some of the key growth opportunities for global PES market include expanding medical tourism, emerging Asian economies, cloud-based models and wearable health technology.
However, the global PES market growth faces a few challenges including high implementation cost of patient engagement solutions and lack of health literacy. Moreover, global PES market growth has few restraints, such as lack of investments in infrastructure for deploying patient engagement solutions and safety of patient information from any kind of data theft or leak. Absence of interoperatibility and lack of skilled IT professionals across the healthcare industry are expected to be additional restraining factors for global PES market growth.
Some of the major companies operating in the global PES market include, McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Allscripts (U.S.), IBM (U.S.), Athenahealth (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.) and others.
- Government Regulations And Efforts to Promote Patient-Centric Care
- Rising Incentives
- Rising Adoption of Patient Engagement Solutions
- Notable Investments in Healthcare Information Technology
- Growing Number of Strategic Initiatives Between Stakeholders
- Rising Deployment of Mobile Health Solutions
- Lack of Infrastructural Investments
- Safety of Patient Information
- Lack of Skilled It Professionals
- Absence of Interoperatibility
- Rising Medical Tourism
- Emerging Asian Economies
- Cloud-Based Models
- Wearable Health Technology
- Lack of Health Literacy
- High Implementation Cost
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (U.S.)
- Athenahealth Inc. (U.S.)
- Cerner Corporation (U.S.)
- Getwellnetwork Inc. (U.S.)
- Ibm (U.S.)
- Lincor Solutions Ltd. (U.S.)
- Mckesson Corporation (U.S.)
- Medecision Inc. (U.S.)
- Oneview Healthcare (U.S.)
- Orion Health Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Patientpoint (U.S.)
- Phytel Inc. (U.S.)
- Weivu Inc. (U.S.)
- Yourcareuniverse Inc. (U.S.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jp9s9v/global_patient?w=4