REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Kirby Battle Royale – Demo Version – In this demo, Kirby enters a tournament against his toughest rival yet…himself! The demo allows players to try three battles in the single-player and multiplayer* modes. Try the Sword, Cutter and Beetle ability, and transfer Meta Knight and coins as a bonus to the main game once you purchase the full version! The full version of the Kirby Battle Royale game launches Jan. 19 and is now available for pre-purchase in Nintendo eShop. Game in 2D.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week:
- Grand Prix Rock ’N Racing (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Pic-a-Pix Deluxe (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACA NEOGEO King of the Monsters (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure DELUXE (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
*Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.