LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Global Flow Wrap Packaging Market Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the packaging and labeling industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of flow wrap packaging and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The growth of the flow wrap packaging market can be attributed to the high demand for convenient and resealable packages from the confectionary, chocolate, and snack food segments due to consumer demand,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “Also the high functional benefits of flow wrap packaging has resulted in increased demand, especially from the bakery and chocolate sectors,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The growth of the global flow wrap packaging market can be attributed to the changing trends in customer preferences that have resulted in the need for small trial size packs, which can be manufactured at low costs using flow wrap packaging. Also, the increase in R&D spend by suppliers have further multiplied the market growth and has resulted in the development of new products by suppliers.
- Procurement managers should adopt systematic procurement practices that allow them to exert better control over service providers, irrespective of the prevailing market conditions, as this will help manage expenses and quality better. Flow wrap machinery requires skilled personnel to manage the nuances of the equipment. Therefore, the operators should be trained to manage every aspect of the solution right from installation to maintenance.
- The major procurement challenge faced by the procurement professionals include challenges in understanding dedicated capacities of suppliers as well as challenges in visibility across supplier's supply chain. Hence to overcome these obstacles, the buyers can include a penalty clause for delays in supply and engage in strategic partnerships to mitigate supply risks.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Global Flow Wrap Packaging Market Pricing Trends
The unit pricing model and cost-plus pricing model are the most widely-adopted pricing models in the flow wrap packaging industry. The buyers who adopt unit pricing model have an advantage of cutting down costs as the charges are based on the number of units procured. In the cost-plus pricing model, buyers have an advantage of high pricing transparency, as the prices vary according to manufacturing costs. Volume-based pricing model and competitive pricing model are the other pricing models prevalent in this market.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Corrugated Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Industrial Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Pharmaceuticals Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Bio-Plasticizers for Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.