SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Internet of Things World announced today the keynote speakers that will be taking the stage on May 16-18 at the Santa Clara Convention Center for the world’s largest and most comprehensive IoT event and expo.
This year’s conference is focused on creating partnerships to derive true value from and to monetize the IoT revolution and the keynote speakers are industry leaders doing just that. From enterprise innovators like the CTO and Chief Innovation Officer at Coca Cola to government leaders including the Chief Technology Officer of the District of Columbia, Internet of Things World will bring together the most innovative technologists across the consumer, enterprise and industrial IoT ecosystems.
May 16th, the first day of the conference, will be Executive Keynote Day, a full day dedicated to keynote presentations. The keynote addresses include:
- The Chief Digital Officer of GE Power Ganesh Bell will speak about the new age of industrial IoT, examining the IoT applications across manufacturing, supply chain, infrastructure, energy and more.
- Executives from Zipcar, General Motors, Ford Smart Mobility, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and Avis Budget Group will talk about the roadmap for autonomous vehicles in 2020 and beyond.
- The CIO of Johnson & Johnson Stuart McGuigan will address the Internet of (Healthcare) Things showcasing how Johnson & Johnson is embracing IoT across its consumer, medical device and pharmaceutical businesses.
- Officials from the FBI, City of Chicago, and the Government of the District of Columbia will offer insights on how to harness the IoT opportunity to enhance communities, cities and environments.
- Microsoft’s Director of Azure IoT Sam George will speak about how people can apply IoT to their businesses and what value they can expect.
- A Senior Vice President at Samsung James Stansberry will provide a look at Gen 2 IoT and how it will redefine success by addressing the big issues to connect siloed solutions and drive a new wave of innovation.
- The CEO of Ford Smart Mobility Raj Rao will uncover the opportunities for accelerating mobility innovation through effective collaboration & interaction.
- A Vice President of Avnet Lou Lutostanski will speak on aligning your IoT strategy and making sure you understand where you fit in the complex ecosystem and how it will affect your business and industry.
- Executives from Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, and Samsung will come together to discuss the big picture of how we uncover IoT’s true potential and get to a true connected, intelligent future.
- The VP of Technology at iRobot Chris Jones will join Chief Revenue Officer from August Nate Williams and Editor in Chief at CNET Lindsey Turrentine to address achieving mass market adoption.
“We’re looking forward to having a diverse group of leading voices in the IoT industry take the stage at IoT World this year,” said Gavin Whitechurch, Founder of Internet of Things World. “Cross-sector collaboration and knowledge-sharing is key for the success of the IoT ecosystem in both the public and private sector. With experts addressing the IoT opportunity across verticals ranging from the smart home to manufacturing to connected transportation, attendees will have the chance to learn from the best innovators in the business.”
“There is a tremendous wealth of opportunity for designers, creators and builders in the growing Internet of Things marketplace,” said Lou Lutostanski, Vice President, Internet of Things, Avnet. “However, because of its size and magnitude, IoT can also be overwhelming, confusing and complex. At Avnet, we are able to help our customers and partners understand today’s IoT landscape and chart a pathway for market success. We’re excited to share our industry knowledge and perspectives at the upcoming IoT World in Santa Clara.”
Lin Nease, Chief Technologist, IoT - Enterprise Group at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) said, “Last year at IoT World, HPE and our sensor partners had phenomenal customer interactions when demonstrating Smart Cities and Connected Cars on our newly-launched IoT platform. So we think our customers will be excited to see more, including Factory of the Future (with GE), Location Services, and IoT Security (with Niara).”
Internet of Things World 2017 is expecting over 11,000 attendees, 400 speakers, 250 exhibitors and 300 IoT startups. Internet of Things World is also co-located with Connected & Autonomous Vehicles, covering the entire IoT industry in one event. For more information and to register for Internet of Things World 2017, please visit our website.
Media passes are complimentary and will be received upon completion of the media registration form and qualification verification. The press registration form can be found here.
About Internet of Things World
Internet of Things World 2017 is the world’s largest and most comprehensive IoT event with over 11,000 attendees, 400+ industry thought leaders and 250+ exhibitors. With a focus on monetizing and gaining value from the IoT revolution through enabling industry-wide collaboration and building partnerships, Internet of Things World provides a unique opportunity to meet the full ecosystem.
With a comprehensive conference agenda covering everything from smart cities, manufacturing, supply chain, healthcare, smart home, aviation and connected/autonomous transportation to data analytics, AI, security, privacy, and blockchain, Internet of Things World 2017 boasts the most comprehensive IoT agenda in the marketplace. In addition to conference passes, the event offers free exhibition only passes for those wishing to browse the expo hall, allowing visitors access to selected summits and the exhibition floor for networking and meeting new suppliers.
For more information about the show or to register for a pass that suits your needs, visit our website.
The full list of keynote speakers includes:
- Arlette Hart, CISO, FBI
- Raj Rao, CEO, Ford Smart Mobility
- Stuart McGuigan, CIO, Johnson & Johnson
- Arthur Orduna, EVP and Chief Innovation Officer, Avis Budget Group Inc
- Lou Lutostanski, Vice President, Internet of Things, Avnet
- Brenna Berman, CIO, City of Chicago – Department of Innovation & Technology
- Lindsey Turrentine, Vice President and Editor in Chief, CNET.com
- Derek Myers, Group Director, Channel Strategy & Development, Coca-Cola
- Frankie James, Managing Director, General Motors
- Ganesh Bell, Chief Digital Officer, GE Power
- Lin Nease, Chief Technologist, IoT-Enterpise Group, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Nigel Upton, Worldwide Director & General Manager, IOT/GCP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Chris Rezendes, Founder, Managing Director, IoT IMPACT LABS
- Sridhar Negamanthan, Vice President and Global Head of Business Innovation Group, IoT WoRKS by HCL Technologies
- Sukamal Banerjee, Global Head, IoT WoRKS by HCL Technologies
- Chris Jones, VP Technology, iRobot
- Sudhi Sinha, VP of Product Development, Johnson Controls
- Sam George, Partner, Director of Program Management – Azure IoT, Microsoft
- James Stansberry, SVP, Samsung
- Prith Banerjee, Executive Vice President, CTO, Schneider Electric
- Ryan Ciovacco, President, Wally Labs and Connected Living, Sears Holdings
- Mike Bell, President, CEO & Board Member, Silver Spring Networks
- Don Reeves, Chief Technology Officer, Silver Spring Networks
- Linda Bernardi, Investor & Board Member & Advisor, StraTerra Partners LLC
- Bob O’Donnell, President, Founder and Chief Analyst, TECHnalysis Research
- Archana Vemulapalli, Chief Technology Officer, The Government of the District of Columbia
- Andreas Schierenbeck, CEO, ThyssenKrupp Elevator
- Chul Lee, Head of Data Engineering & Science, Connected Fitness, Under Armour
- Tracey Zhen, President, Zipcar