BOSTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wayfair (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for home furnishings and décor, today announced that Niraj Shah, CEO, co-founder and co-chairman, will present at the Goldman Sachs 23rd Annual Global Retailing Conference at The Plaza Hotel in New York City on Wednesday, September 7th at 11:20 a.m. ET.
The presentation will be available via webcast on Wayfair’s investor relations website at investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe.