VIENNA & SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Automic, the leader in Business Automation, today announced that its Automic Workload Automation product has been certified by Hortonworks for the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) 2.3 and has been granted the HDP Ready, Yarn Ready and Security Ready badges.
The Automic Big Data Automation solution is tightly integrated into the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP™) enabling organizations to automate the provisioning and deployment of the Hortonworks Data Platform, including:
- The integration of Big Data workflows within the Hortonworks platform
- Pproviding a centralized orchestration point for all MapReduce, HDFS, Pig and Hive tasks, both in the cloud and in hybrid environments.
- Automating the Hortonworks Data Platform and integrating Big Data related tasks without the additional stress of learning a multitude of new tools.
The new Automic Big Data integration makes it possible to build enterprise-level workflows that include HDP, incorporating Big Data into the processes supporting companies’ digital business initiatives. By combining HDP with the Automic solution enterprises can now:
- Implement Big Data projects faster
- Simplify Hadoop processing, getting more accurate analytics
- Reduce security and compliance risk by working within a centralized platform enabling access control and audit trail processes
The Automic workload automation product is built on the scalable, open ONE automation platform. With Automic, enterprises can fully automate the dynamic provisioning of data platform environments, the deployment of analytical applications, the ingestion of data feeds and the actioning of events resulting from any analytical output. Data analysts are also empowered with on-demand analytics features that are delivered with zero-touch from the infrastructure set up to the final results.
“We are delighted to be partnering with Hortonworks on the expansion of our Big Data offering. By extending our automation and orchestration capabilities to Hortonworks, we fully enable the integration of HDP into an enterprise's data supply chain in order to create new automation possibilities for our user community” said John Purrier, CTO of Automic.
Automic, the leader in business automation, helps enterprises drive competitive advantage by automating their IT and business systems - from on-premise to the Cloud, Big Data and the Internet of Things. With offices worldwide, Automic powers over 2,600 customers including Bosch, Netflix, eBay, AMC Theatres, Carphone Warehouse, ExxonMobil, Vodafone, Société Générale, NHS SBS, General Electric and Swisscom. More information can be found at www.automic.com.
@automic extends #BigData Strategy! Industry leader joins the @Hortonworks ISV/IHV Partner Program! bit.ly/27VhOPF
- Automic Website
- Automic and Big Data
- Automic Blog
- Latest News
- Join the Conversation
- Join us on LinkedIn