SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ACORE Capital, LP (“ACORE” or the “Company”), a newly formed commercial real estate finance company focused on originating, acquiring and managing commercial real estate loans and other debt investments, today announced several strategic hires to augment its originations activities throughout the U.S., as well as its underwriting, accounting and operations team in San Francisco.
Since its formation in May, ACORE has rapidly assembled a seasoned group of commercial real estate professionals, which is now 20 people strong. The new additions to the ACORE originations team include the following commercial real estate professionals:
- Lance Wright, Managing Director – Most recently at GE Capital Real Estate in Dallas where he was responsible for overseeing the firm’s origination activities in the central U.S.;
- Jason Hernandez, Managing Director – Most recently at GE Capital Real Estate where he was a senior loan originator in NYC;
- Tony Fineman, Managing Director – Most recently at Brickman where he sourced debt and equity investments;
- Stuart Silberberg, Managing Director – Most recently a senior loan originator/correspondent in NYC at Starwood Property Trust;
- Leon Wang, Director – Most recently as Senior Relationship Manager at Bank of China in NYC;
- Jason Miller, Vice President – Most recently a loan originator/correspondent in NYC at Starwood Property Trust;
- Kory Klebanoff, Vice President – Most recently a loan originator at GE Capital Real Estate in NYC; and
- Allyson Van Blarcum, Assistant Vice President – Most recently at GE Capital Real Estate debt originations in Dallas
The new additions to the ACORE underwriting, accounting and operations team in San Francisco include commercial real estate professionals:
- Joseph George, Director and Head of Underwriting – Most recently built and managed LBA’s distressed debt activities;
- David Ruiz, Director of Operations – Most recently a SVP in client services at Backshop CRE Software; and
- Shari Figi, Director and Structured Finance Manager – Previously with Capmark Financial Group focused on CMBS acquisitions and New Market Tax Credits
ACORE also announced the opening of a Dallas office, which will house the originations team responsible for loan originations across the central U.S., including Chicago and Denver. ACORE’s asset management and servicing operations will also be based in Dallas, and the Company is looking to hire the Head of Asset Management as well as a construction loan portfolio manager for the Dallas office.
The Company is also looking for a senior executive, to be located in San Francisco, who will oversee syndication of loan participations, managing warehouse lines and the securitization of senior loan participations. Those interested in applying for these senior level positions are encouraged to contact Boyd Fellows at bfellows@ACORECapital.com.
About ACORE Capital
ACORE Capital, LP is a commercial real estate finance company focused on originating, acquiring and managing first mortgages, B-notes, mezzanine and preferred equity throughout the United States and Canada. ACORE, which is an acronym for Alpha Commercial Real Estate, specializes in providing borrowers with customized financing solutions at competitive rates and flexible terms. For investors, ACORE is focused on generating alpha through attractive commercial real estate debt investments coupled with superior risk management. ACORE currently has $1.6 billion in capital committed by Delphi Financial Group, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tokio Marine Group. ACORE is led by commercial real estate finance veterans Boyd Fellows, Stew Ward, Chris Tokarski and Warren de Haan. For more information, please visit www.acorecapital.com.