CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TEKchand, LLC (http://www.tekchand.com), a leading supplier of server based software applications for ATM marketing and channel management, announced the release of a major software upgrade for its ATMLive Platform. The new version release (Version 6.1) is TEKchand’s most sweeping platform overhaul and is an across the board improvement for its base product application suite. The release features major innovations that extend the scope of the platform beyond the ATM channel. Key new products featured in Version 6.1 include cross-channel targeted marketing and advertising support for Web Banking, Email, and SMS, reflecting the continuing trend of digital convergence in retail banking, electronic receipt capability and ATM hardware centric improvements.
ATM centric improvements include uniform marketing campaign implementation across divergent ATM software types through automatic image conversion and device personality detection, expanded ATM manufacturer device support, and improved security to core backend distribution engines. The software upgrade is currently in limited release with general release scheduled for March 2015.
TEKchand views the software upgrade as a milestone in the company’s growth. “The complexity of serving a large number of clients with vastly different ATM hardware and network configurations from a single platform is a core differentiator of TEKchand’s product applications,” states Rajeev Bahri, TEKchand’s Managing Director. “One of our customers supports close to 100 financial institutions on our platform each with its own unique requirements,” adds Mr. Bahri, “enabling each individual entity to get up and running quickly and trained to self-manage their channel marketing campaigns with our platform was a challenge and a key driver of the design and usability improvements in this new release.”
ATMLive Version 6.1 encompasses the most comprehensive improvements in TEKchand’s platform since its inception in 1999. Beyond usability, the evolution of TEKchand’s product roadmap is highlighted by major upgrades that transport the platform to other retail bank self-service channels including mobile, internet banking, and email. “Industry trends point towards the need for marketing software to cut across all consumer touch-points. Integrating the ATM into other channels breaks the proprietary barrier that has held ATM channel integration back since its inception,” observes Bahri, “we can no longer isolate the ATM from other channels; convergence is inevitable evolution.”
Specific software upgrades include both general platform and product application centric improvements. The web application is now built on Web 2.0 with Internet Explorer 10 compatibility, while on the device side, the platform is certified for Windows 7 OS. Also, vendor support has been expanded beyond NCR, Diebold, and Wincor to now include Hyosung and GRG ATM devices.
In addition to the overall platform improvements, the individual application specific upgrades are:
- A more intuitive user interface that makes it easier for non-ATM experienced personnel to self-manage marketing campaigns
- A continued emphasis on security with web application improvements through OWASP intrusion testing
- A new concept of ad sequencing that rotates the marketing message, keeping it relevant based on the time of day, last transaction type, and more
- New routines that simplify the process of creating marketing campaigns for ATM portfolios with different hardware vendor content requirements and variable screen resolutions.
PwrCRM Targeted Marketing and Cardholder Transaction Preferences
- SMS and email integration to support electronic receipt development, delivery, and management
- Advertising extensions for internet banking banner ads, with click thru ability for response capture and lead generation
- Cross-channel action triggers for follow up and lead fulfillment via email and/or SMS enabling banks to centralize and manage CRM on multiple self-service channels through a single platform
Electric Journal (EJ) Manager and Asset Manager Lite (AML) Remote Device Management
- Smarter and faster data searches through a completely updated EJ Manager user interface with backend enterprise big data concepts
- Improved “Alert” dashboard for support desks along with remote desktop support
- Improved functionality for ATM operations with an enhanced “Job Engine” that includes deferred execution, ability to configure recurring jobs, and “quick” action buttons for commonly occurring job functions
About TEKchand, LLC
TEKchand has been a leading supplier of marketing and management software applications designed specifically for the ATM channel since 1999. TEKchand’s ATMLive Manager Software platform delivers quick-to-market and easy-to-use solutions for content management and distribution, interactive targeted marketing, personalization, and remote management for multi-vendor ATMs. TEKchand is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with international offices in Toronto, Canada and Delhi, India. For more information, please visit http://www.tekchand.com, call 1-888-512-0462, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.