WOODLAND HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ReachLocal Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in powering local online marketing for small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs), today announced ReachSEO. The new offering helps SMBs drive more organic search traffic to their websites powered by ReachEdge, a marketing automation platform designed specifically to convert those visitors into leads and sales. ReachSEO leverages industry best-practices in local SEO and ReachLocal’s deep proprietary data on keyword effectiveness gained through its decade of experience building highly effective SMB paid search marketing campaigns.
Combined, ReachSEO and ReachEdge provide SEO, a smart website and lead management that all work synergistically. The result is enhanced organic visibility, brand footprint and reputation; an increase in visitors and targeted conversions; and insights into which marketing channels generate the most customers. In addition, this combination enables customers to know exactly which calls, emails and forms come directly from their SEO efforts.
“Many SMB websites we see are out-of-date and not optimized on search engines, social media and business directories for discovery by consumers. Without that optimization, businesses are missing the reach needed to increase contacts and transactions,” said Chief Product Officer of ReachLocal, Kris Barton. “Together, ReachSEO and ReachEdge provide an integrated, symbiotic offering that drives SMB visibility, lead tracking and conversions, making ReachEdge more powerful than ever before.”
Integrated for Enhanced Visibility, Conversions
ReachSEO uses best practices for search engine optimization and includes the following features:
- Keyword identification and optimization – ReachLocal works with SMBs to identify top keywords, apply them to existing content and optimize websites.
- Content optimization and publishing – ReachLocal creates original content, such as custom infographics and blog posts, and publishes and syndicates that content.
- Social media integration – ReachLocal works with clients to set up and optimize their presence on Yelp and Foursquare as well as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Local SEO – With ReachSEO, clients gain an on-site location page optimized for local search.
- Reporting and Analytics – Detailed reports provide clients with information on captured leads and ReachLocal SEO agents with details of program optimization. Lead tracking and lead reports let clients know which calls, leads, and customers come from SEO, allowing them to better measure their ROI.
Pricing and Availability
ReachSEO is available immediately in the US to businesses using the ReachEdge marketing automation platform, with two service levels: ReachSEO Core and ReachSEO Pro. Both levels offer keyword research and optimization, onsite content creation and publishing, social media syndication, optimized maps and local listings and ongoing review and maintenance. The ReachSEO Core service, which provides one blog post per week and two topic pages every six months is $999 per month for six months, with a six month minimum. ReachSEO Pro, which offers two blog posts per week and four topic pages every six months is $1,499 per month for six months, with a six month minimum. ReachLocal sales professionals can help SMBs determine which program will best help achieve their goals.
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ: RLOC) develops online marketing and transaction solutions that power local commerce for SMBs, from lead generation and lead conversion to booking and buying. Our global distribution network includes local Internet marketing consultants and service professionals, along with select third-party agencies and resellers, across 5 continents. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, Calif. Subscribe to ReachLocal’s free newsletter to receive news, tips, and other online marketing insights.