NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ping Identity®, The Cloud Identity Security Leader™, today announced that it is has joined with Google to host a special Local Edition Cloud Identity Summit in New York City. The first of a four-city tour, the New York City event will take place on Monday, October 24, providing an exclusive snapshot of the most compelling sessions from last July’s annual event in Keystone, Colo. The road show brings together experts in cloud identity, security and enterprise to discuss what the future holds for securing the enterprise, its applications and its users in the Cloud.
Attendees will hear how cloud identity security can help organizations leverage the Cloud to attract and retain customers, engage with business partners and dramatically improve employee productivity. The New York City edition will feature a complete lineup of Cloud best practices and insights including:
- State of Cloud Identity with Patrick Harding, chief technology officer, Ping Identity
- Synergies of Cloud Identity: Putting it All Together with Paul Madsen, senior technical architect, Ping Identity
- Time to Eliminate Passwords with Eric Sachs, product manager, Security and CIO Department, Google
- State of Cloud Provisioning: Fact or Fiction with Nishant Kaushik, chief architect, Identropy
- Applying Cloud Identity to Real Life – an Enterprise Case Study with Donald Murphy, Identity architect, M&T Bank
The Cloud Identity Summit New York City Local Edition will take place from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. EDT, Monday, October 24, 2011, at the Hudson New York. For more information and to register, visit the event website at cloudidentitysummit.com/local.
About Ping Identity | The Cloud Identity Security Leader
Ping Identity provides cloud identity security solutions to more than 700 of the world's largest companies, government organizations and cloud businesses. With a 99% customer satisfaction rating, Ping Identity empowers more than 40 of the Fortune 100 to secure hundreds of millions of employees, customers, consumers and partners using secure, open standards like SAML, OpenID and OAuth. Businesses that depend on the Cloud rely on Ping Identity to deliver simple, proven and secure cloud identity management through single sign-on, federated identity management, mobile identity security, API security, and centralized access control. Visit pingidentity.com for more information.