DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/af3fe0/flash_memory_marke) has announced the addition of the "Flash Memory Market to 2020 - Heading Towards a Solid Recovery Driven by Sales Growth of Tablet PCs, Smart Phones and Digital Cameras" report to their offering.
Flash Memory Market to 2020 - Heading Towards a Solid Recovery Driven by Sales Growth of Tablet PCs, Smart Phones, iPhones and iPads and Digital Cameras provides the key information and analysis on the market opportunities in Flash Memory industry. The report covers the latest information on the revenue of Flash Memories, both NAND and NOR segments. The report covers the key market trends for a wide range of Flash memory applications that include computing, communication, consumer electronics, automotive and industrial sectors. The report also provides market share analysis of major Flash memory vendors. It also provides an analysis on the basis of geography up to 2020.
The flash memory manufacturers predominantly operate from the Asia Pacific region and the region also has the highest share in market consumption. China applies a 17% value-added tax (VAT) on all semiconductor sales. Semiconductors manufactured in China are eligible for an 11% VAT rebate and semiconductors designed and manufactured in China receive a 14% VAT rebate. This augurs well for flash memory drives manufactured in China and helps with industrial growth.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
Sales Growth of Portable Devices Such As Smart Phones, iPhones and iPads Will Boost NAND Flash Revenue
Substantial sales growth of portable products especially Smart Phones, iPhones, iPads and other media players have been increasing Flash memory consumption and its sales revenue. Smart phone sales volume is expected to go from 174 million in 2009 to 500 million in 2014. Apple alone is the biggest consumer of NAND flash memories accounting for 33% of the overall consumption. Apples most popular segments such as iPods, iPhones and iPads are already a big hit throughout the globe. NAND Flash memories will remain the most sought after devices for storage purposes in Smart phones.
NAND memory is projected to replace other HDDs and NOR memories
NAND Flash memory is expected to gain a greater market share in the memory market. With the advancement in technology and reduction in the form factor, NAND Flash memories are projected to replace other Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) and NOR Memories. Process improvements have made it possible to economically scale down Flash to smaller dimensions enabling storage of more bits on the same chip. The faster read/write capability, increasing storage space and decreasing price of NAND Flash memory is driving its penetration into HDD and NOR memory markets.
- Key countries such as China, Taiwan and South Korea covered for the report
- Thorough Qualitative analysis of the market - PESTLE Analysis, Market Drivers, restraints, Porter's Five Forces Model
- Annualized sale volume and sales revenue data of key semiconductor devices from 2004 to 2009
- Annualized sale volume and sales revenue data forecast forward to 11 years to 2020
- Market share data of key market segments for the base year 2009
- Comprehensive Supply Chain analysis
- Comprehensive Profiles of Key Players
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies from the market size and growth data given for global Flash memory market
- Understand the competitors operating in the Flash memory market
- Devise revenue growth strategy from the market share data
- Devise product, sales and marketing strategies from the PESTLE And Porter's Five Forces Analyses
- Identify key growth markets for your products from the country-wise market statistics
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Flash Memory An Introduction
4 Global Flash Memory Market
5 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Global Flash Memory Industry PEST Analysis
7 Supply Chain Analysis
8 Global Flash Memory Market Sizing and Forecast on the Basis of End Users
9 Global Flash Memory Market Forecast based on Region
11 NOR Flash Memory
12 Global Flash Memory Market, Key Players
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
- Intel Corporation
- Hynix Semiconductor Inc.
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Spansion Inc.
- Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/af3fe0/flash_memory_marke