BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Comparison of any early Away luggage deals for Black Friday 2023, including a round-up of any available offers on backpacks, luggage sets, duffle bags & more. Links to any available offers are listed below.
Best Away Deals:
- Save up to $419 on Away luggage in sets of 2 & sets of 3 (AwayTravel.com)
- Save up to 20% on Away luggage from the Classic, Flex & Aluminum collections (AwayTravel.com)
- Save up to 20% on Away carry-on luggage (AwayTravel.com)
- Save up to 20% on Away The Medium luggage and shop The Medium Everywhere bag (AwayTravel.com)
- Save up to $149 on Away The Large luggage and shop The Large tech case, toiletry bag & more (AwayTravel.com)
- Shop Away backpacks (The Everyday, The Quilted, F.A.R. & more) (Awaytravel.com)
- Shop Away duffles in 40L, 55L & 70L sizes and more (AwayTravel.com)
The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Away Travel, a rising star in the realm of modern luggage solutions, offers a range of products catering to diverse traveler needs. Among its standout offerings are the luggage sets, meticulously crafted to accommodate both short and long haul travels.
Two of its most notable items, The Carry-On and The Medium, are praised for their perfect balance of style and utility. Their robust designs ensure longevity, while innovative compartments optimize storage. For those eyeing the brand's assortment, Away also showcases a versatile duffle, perfectly tailored for spontaneous getaways or gym sessions.
Black Friday 2023, set to unfold on November 24, also promises a plethora of deals, especially within the luggage and travel bags segment. As travel rebounds and people seek durable, stylish, and functional travel companions, retailers are gearing up to offer significant discounts on top brands. Potential travelers and holidaymakers should mark their calendars to capitalize on these lucrative deals, ensuring that their future journeys are as seamless as possible.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares retail news for online consumers. As an affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.