VERNON HILLS, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rust-Oleum, a global leader in manufacturing innovative coatings, is set to captivate audiences at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas as it exhibits its premium automotive product line, Wipe New, at booth 50223 in the West Hall.
"Rust-Oleum is synonymous with trusted protection and knowing paint and coatings like nobody else,” said Bo Kessing, director of automotive products, Rust-Oleum. “Now, Wipe New has given us an amazing opportunity to change how we think about restoring and protecting the appearance of vehicles.”
Wipe New incorporates this expertise to reach users of all skill levels in features like an optimized spray experience and effortless application. The product line includes:
Headlight & Trim:
- Ceramic Trim Restore – Restores color to faded trim
- Clear Lens Headlight Restore – Removes yellowing from headlight lens
- Headlight Restore Kit with Ceramic Protection – Removes heavy oxidation and restores clarity to headlights
- Trim Restore Kit with Ceramic Protection – Restores badly faded trim to like-new appearance
Wash & Wax:
- Blast Ceramic Coating – Quick and easy high gloss, super slick shine
- Ceramic Liquid Wax – Provides shine and a reflective finish to vehicles
- Ceramic Boost Hybrid Sealant – Offers shine, durability and long-lasting protection
- Waterless Speed Wash – Cleans light dirt and dust from vehicles without water
- Graphene Infused Ceramic Coating – Our highest shine and most durable coating
- Wheel & Tire:
Celebrity meet and greet
Wipe New is proud to partner with NHRA racing professional TJ Zizzo, a driving force behind Rust-Oleum’s Top Fuel dragster team. Zizzo, who also owns a body shop, will be at the booth to demonstrate Wipe New products and share his invaluable insights and experiences.
"In the world of automotive care, the demand for meticulous attention to detail and unmatched standards is unwavering," said Zizzo. "Wipe New is a go-to product I can depend on as someone who works with cars and races them too.”
Fans and race enthusiasts can meet Zizzo and talk all things cars and racing at the Rust-Oleum booth 50223 (West Hall) the following days and times:
- Tuesday, Oct. 31 from 2-4 p.m. PDT
- Wednesday, Nov. 1 from 9-11 a.m. PDT and 2-4 p.m. PDT
- Thursday, Nov. 2 from 9-11 a.m. PDT and 2-4 p.m. PDT
Dragster vehicle and demonstrations
Zizzo’s dragster vehicle adorned with the electric green Wipe New logo will be on display at the booth. In addition, experts from Rust-Oleum, including members of the product teams and research and development, will be on hand to provide in-depth demonstrations and insights into our latest products.
For further information, exclusive interviews and immersive demonstrations, visit Rust-Oleum at booth 50223.
For more than a century, Rust-Oleum has been a global leader in manufacturing innovative coatings that empower do-it-yourselfers and professionals alike across categories including small project paints, cleaners, primers, automotive, industrial, high-performance coatings and wood care. Its wide breadth of brands and products include such trusted names as Rust-Oleum, Stops Rust®, Painter’s Touch®, Universal®, EpoxyShield®, Varathane®, Zinsser®, Watco®, MultiSpec®, X-I-M®, Krud Kutter®, RockSolid®, Wipe New®, Testors®, Seal-Krete®, Modern Masters®, Moldex®, Whink®, Miracle Sealants®, Roto-Rooter®, Mean Green®, Concrobium®, and Gator® Finishing Products. Visit rustoleum.com for more information. Follow Rust-Oleum on LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.