LINCOLN, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plunge, a leading innovator in home and spa wellness solutions, today announced the launch of its latest product, The Plunge All-In. Introducing an entirely new iteration of their current cold plunge, the All-In seamlessly integrates Plunge’s newly engineered cold and clean system into the tub itself, providing a luxurious and sleek aesthetic. The new offering, which comes off the heels of the brand’s successful Sauna launch earlier this year, combines unparalleled visual appeal with advanced cooling technology, delivering an unmatched home wellness experience.
"Plunge has always been at the front of the line when it comes to redefining home wellness, and the Plunge All-In is a testament to our commitment to excellence within innovation and design," said Michael Garrett, Co-Founder and CEO of Plunge. "We created our first cold plunge for ourselves, but the All-In was driven directly from our customers. We engineered everything from the ground up, adding new features from increased cooling power to easier maintenance for an all-in-one plunge experience like never before."
Key Features of the All-In include:
- Simplified Maintenance: Change your filter in seconds thanks to Plunge’s new easy-access design.
- App Connectivity: Control the All-In from anywhere and adjust the temperature on the fly so it’s ready when the user is.
- Deeper Recovery: Plunge’s state-of-the-art chilling system brings all the power users need and maintains a consistent 37°F no matter how many plunges users take.
- Zero Setup: Plunge integrated everything inside the tub, not only creating a sleek exterior but a truly plug-and-plunge setup. The All-In offers a secure option for both indoor and outdoor settings, with a stress free installation. Simply fill it using a hose, power it on, and adjust the temperature.
- Durability: The All-In is designed to brave all the elements with optional seasonal protection that offers the ability to adjust your Plunge’s temperature to prevent freezing.
- Peaceful Plunging: An upgraded variable-speed fan and pump combined with the new ability to pause your plunge and unlock a 30% quieter plunge experience.
“For thousands of years, humanity has used cold water therapy as a way to benefit their health, and the recent studies to prove its aid in longevity and relief show us that we’re only scratching the surface with the benefits of cold plunging,” said Ryan Duey, Co-Founder of Plunge. “The All-In will give users a new way to experience cold water immersion, and we've spent the last three years thinking through every way to create the ultimate plunge experience. The All-In is the manifestation of that.”
Key Benefits of Cold Water Immersion:
- Mental Health Enhancement: Cold water therapy has proven to be a valuable adjunctive treatment for anxiety and depression, as it reduces cortisol, a prominent stress hormone, in millions of individuals worldwide.
- Pain Relief: The boost in norepinephrine you'll get from consistent ice baths has been shown to be up to 5x. This neurotransmitter can dramatically reduce inflammation and help with chronic pain.
- Immune Support: Being immersed in cold water stimulates leukocytes, the white blood cells that help fight off sicknesses. It also causes the lymphatic system to contract, forcing fluid through the lymph nodes. This process aids in detoxing the body and strengthening your immune system.
The Plunge All-In, which retails for $8,990, is now available for purchase in the U.S. at plunge.com.
Plunge is at the forefront of the rapidly growing cold immersion industry. Our innovative brand is set to revolutionize wellness with our cutting-edge saunas, cold plunges and a comprehensive app that integrates all of our products. Our founder-led company is committed to promoting mental and physical resilience with our state-of-the-art wellness products. Join us in experiencing the transformative power of Plunge.