MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP) today announced that 13 of the firm’s financial advisors have been recognized on Barron’s “Top Independent Financial Advisors” ranking. Each year, Barron’s identifies the nation’s top 100 independent advisors based on various factors that contribute to success in the business. Advisors are ranked on the volume of assets overseen by advisors and their teams, revenues generated for their firms, and the quality of the advisors’ practices including a high level of ethical standards.
“Congratulations to the Ameriprise advisors named to this list. They continue to raise the bar by delivering an innovative and referrable advice experience that helps clients reach their biggest goals,” said Bill Williams, EVP, President – Ameriprise Independent Advisors. “Ameriprise has invested in an entire technology ecosystem that helps advisors become more efficient, effective and productive so they can spend time where it matters most: serving clients. We’re proud to partner with these outstanding advisors and support them with the capabilities they need to deepen relationships with their existing clients and attract even more higher net worth clients.”
Ameriprise advisors recognized on the Barron’s “2023 Top Independent Financial Advisors” ranking:
- Joel Bird, CFP®, BFA™, CRPC™, APMA™, CLTC®, Private Wealth Advisor and Chief Executive Officer of Legacy Financial Partners in Bismarck, North Dakota
- Dane Burkholder, CFP®, ChFC®, CRPC™, APMA™, Private Wealth Advisor and Managing Partner of Roseville Wealth Management Group in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Nancy Daoud, ChFC®, Private Wealth Advisor and Chief Executive Officer of Opus: Advice First in Oxford, Connecticut
- AJ Jugan, CFP®, Private Wealth Advisor and Managing Partner of Premier Wealth Partners in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Jon Kuttin, CRPC™, AAMS™, AWMA℠, CMFC™, CRPS™, APMA™, Private Wealth Advisor and Chief Executive Officer of Kuttin Wealth Management in Hauppauge, New York
- Randy Linde, CFP®, Chief Executive Officer of APG Wealth Advisors in Renton, Washington
- Charla McIntyre Fields, MBA, CRPC™, Private Wealth Advisor of Fields Wealth Management in Hurst, Texas
- Kim Orth, CFP®, CKA®, Private Wealth Advisor of Orth Financial Group in Wilmington, Delaware
- Geri Pell, MBA, CFP®, CDFA®, Private Wealth Advisor and Chief Executive Officer of Pell Wealth Partners in Rye Brook, New York
- Darrell Pennington, CFP®, MBA, Private Wealth Advisor and Managing Partner of Pennington Wealth Management in Houston, Texas
- Scott Tiras, CFP®, MBA, Private Wealth Advisor and President of Tiras Wealth Management in Houston, Texas
- Dan Wilson, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, Private Wealth Advisor of Skyeburst Wealth Management in Auburndale, Massachusetts
- Michelle Young, CFP®, BFA™, ChFC®, CDFA®, ADPA™, APMA™, CRPC™, CLTC®, Private Wealth Advisor and President of Confetti Wealth in Edina, Minnesota
The full list of Barron’s “Top Independent Wealth Advisors” can be found here.
About Ameriprise Financial
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for more than 125 years. With extensive investment advice, asset management and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of approximately 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs.
Barron’s generates its rankings from a formulaic analysis of surveys answered by candidates regarding assets, revenue, and quality of practice, including an advisor’s regulatory and compliance record. Certain awards include a demographic component to qualify. This award for each applicable year is based on data from the previous two calendar years and is not indicative of this advisor’s/team’s future performance. Neither Ameriprise Financial nor its advisors pay a fee to Barron’s in exchange for the ranking or its use. Barron’s is a registered trademark of Dow Jones, L.P.; all rights reserved.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CFP certification mark (with plaque design) in the U.S.
Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ameriprise Financial cannot guarantee future financial results.
Investment products are not insured by the FDIC, NCUA or any federal agency, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by any financial institution, and involve investment risks including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value.
Investment advisory products are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC., a registered investment adviser.
Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC. Member FINRA and SIPC.
© 2023 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.