FALLS CHURCH, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF) announced the board of directors for their 2023-2024 programming year effective September 1. Steve James will serve as this year’s Chair. He is joined by Vice Chair Adam Nalls who served as Secretary last year. Brigitta Scott joins the board as Treasurer and Kathyrn Freeland will serve as Secretary.
SECAF’s 2023-2024 Officers and Board of Directors are:
- Chair: Steve James, Integrated Systems Solutions, President and CEO
- Vice Chair: Adam Nalls, Virginia Partners Bank, Chief Operating Officer
- Treasurer: Brigitta Scott, CORDIA, Partner
- Secretary: Kathryn Freeland, A-TEK, CEO
- General Counsel: Jon Williams, PilieroMazza, Partner
“I am looking forward to working with this board to build on the energy of the past year to deliver the programming and resources our members need to grow their government businesses,” said James. “We are committed to making sure that the innovation of small and emerging contractors make a big impact on how the government serves our country .”
Jeff Mujsce, Chief Growth Officer at BryceTech and Kahni Ward-Uzzell, CEO of Flexwind join the 2023-2024 SECAF Board which also includes:
- Aland Acuna, Acuna Consulting, President and CEO
- Chris Crowder, Unanet, Regional Vice President
- Meghan Gifford, Octo, Vice President of Corporate Development & Strategy
- David Harris, Advanced Decision Vectors, LLC, Chief Executive Officer
- Kevin Hodges, Watermark Risk Management, Owner and President
- Chuck LaRock, Jones Lang LaSalle, Senior Vice President, Brokerage Division
- Jack Moore, Evans Consulting, Managing Partner
- Richard Pineda, CALIBRE, President and CEO
- Vinny Raj, Digilent Consulting, Founder and Managing Director
- Frank Sturek, Compendium Federal Technology, CEO
- Eric Vendt, Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP, Partner
Additional background on each Board member can be found here.
# # #
The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF) has empowered government contractors to scale and succeed. SECAF is comprised of the senior leaders from active government contractors and established service providers. Members have access to the connections, events, education, tools and resources needed to stay on top of industry trends, win government contracts, and experience exponential growth. For more information, visit www.secaf.org/.