CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Blue Vista Capital Management (“Blue Vista”) today announced the acquisitions of eleven self-storage, industrial/flex and build to rent (BTR) properties across six U.S. states made between March and June 2023.
The recent acquisitions include five self-storage assets across Florida and Arizona, five industrial/flex properties in South Carolina, Texas, Arizona, and California and one, 48-unit BTR property in Maryland. The self-storage acquisitions include three new developments, which will deliver a total of 283,749 square feet and two existing self-storage properties consisting of 167,343 square feet and 1,670 units.
“We have remained highly active over the course of the last several months, which is a testament to our team’s ability to execute on strategic opportunities throughout market cycles and deliver value-add strategies across real estate asset classes including self-storage, industrial and BTR,” said Brandon Goetzman, Managing Principal and Co-Head of Equity Group at Blue Vista. “The exceptional activity reflects Blue Vista’s sector expertise, and we look forward to continuing to identify value-add opportunities in well-located markets backed by strong demand drivers into the latter half of the year.”
Details regarding the acquisitions include:
- KV Casa Grande, a 314,453 SF class-A industrial building located in Casa Grande, Arizona, a rapidly growing industrial submarket between Phoenix and Tucson. This asset is currently 15% pre-leased.
- Techniplex Business Center, two single-story flex buildings totaling 78,116 SF located in Houston, Texas. The buildings feature a diverse tenant mix of manufacturing, lab, and service-oriented users and consist of approximately 50% office, lab, and R&D space and 50% warehouse space.
- New Cut Road, a 201,718 SF manufacturing and distribution asset located in Spartanburg, South Carolina, with rail and airport access and an additional 31 acres of developable land.
- Val Vista, a 116,090 SF, 2-story, 915-unit self-storage development located in Mesa, Arizona.
- Cocoa, a class A self-storage development located in Cocoa, Florida, 45 miles east of Orlando.
- Land O’Lakes, a class-A self-storage development located in Land O’Lakes, Florida, 20 miles north of Tampa.
- Naples & Venice, two existing self-storage facilities located in Naples and Venice, Florida totaling 88,213 SF and 79,130 SF, respectively.
- Stonehaven, 48 BTR luxury townhomes in White Plains, Maryland south of Washington, D.C. to be acquired in phases at certificate of occupancy.
- Riverside Flex Park, a fully-leased flexible industrial and retail park located in the central Riverside submarket in Jurupa Valley, California.
- Beltway 249 Business Center, three flex industrial buildings located in Beltway, Texas totaling 101,584 SF. The buildings offer flex, showroom, and warehouse spaces with 18’ - 22’ clear heights and grade level access for all suites.
ABOUT BLUE VISTA
Blue Vista is a leading investment management firm focused on helping investors maximize returns through best-in-class real estate equity and credit strategies across the risk-return spectrum. Blue Vista offers investors the benefits of a vertically integrated platform, complementary strategies managed by experienced teams, and deep expertise as an owner, operator and lender across all property types and various markets in the U.S. and Canada. Since its inception in 2002, the firm has invested over $13.0 billion in total capitalization, with the goal of challenging the status quo, setting high standards and bringing a relationship-based, client-focused approach to real estate investing. For more information, please visit https://bluevistallc.com/.