As the leading knowledge management (KM) authority since 1995, APQC harnesses the power of its knowledge management assets including practical insights, best practices, methods, and approaches for enabling knowledge capture, transfer, and reuse for this three-day course. Upon completion, participants will be armed with the necessary skills to develop customized approaches that meet their specific objectives.
“Through decades of research in knowledge management designed to identify best practices and develop proven approaches, coupled with thousands of knowledge management projects conducted on behalf of clients and members, we’ve seen the power of treating knowledge like a strategic business asset and using it to drive efficiency and improve performance,” shares Lisa Higgins, CEO for APQC. “We are excited to draw upon these longstanding efforts and introduce a formal knowledge manager certification that will enable participants to directly impact their organization’s effectiveness through the proper application and use of its critical knowledge. Our certification provides substantive learning that can be applied on the job immediately.”
Many certification courses tend to be theoretical, time intensive and have little to no collaboration. In contrast, APQC’s KM certification course is a compact, three-day, immersive course filled with experiential, real-life exercises that knowledge managers can apply directly in their workplace.
At the end of the training, participants will have proficiency in:
- aligning stakeholders’ needs to knowledge opportunities;
- identifying critical knowledge gaps and future needs;
- linking knowledge efforts to people, process, and technology to support change;
- scoping and planning knowledge management improvement projects to close the gaps; and
- performing oversight of knowledge management projects to meet evolving needs.
- Three-day collaborative course that is led in person
- Course cost is $2,995, with individual and group discounts for APQC members
- Perpetual certification with no renewal needed
- 2.8 continuing education units (CEUs) earned as APQC is an IACET Accredited Provider
For additional details and course registration, visit www.apqc.org/certifiedknowledgemanager.
APQC helps organizations work smarter, faster, and with greater confidence. It is the world’s foremost authority in benchmarking, best practices, process and performance improvement, and knowledge management. APQC’s unique structure as a member-based nonprofit makes it a differentiator in the marketplace. APQC partners with more than 500 member organizations worldwide in all industries. With more than 40 years of experience, APQC remains the world’s leader in transforming organizations.