NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Calling all pickle lovers – this is a really big dill! Recent survey data revealed that the majority of Americans (60%) would gladly pluck a pickle off your plate—with nearly half (45%) going so far as to trade a basket of fries for one*. That’s why HelloFresh, the world's leading meal kit, is embracing the pickle craze with a delightful surprise for pickle enthusiasts – the HelloFresh Pickle Box. In celebration of National Pickle Month in July, the limited-edition Pickle Box features everything from tangy snacks like classic dill pickle chips to unique treats like a tub of pickle-flavored cotton candy. This specialty box is bound to make taste buds go gherkin' with joy!
“Inspired by consumers' passion and devotion for all things pickles, we’re excited to introduce the HelloFresh Pickle Box and offer a truly unique and flavorful snacking experience,” said Kirsten Walpert, VP of Brand Marketing, HelloFresh US. “The box includes a combination of classic, sour and sweet pickles together with craveable, salty snacks and even dill-flavored sweet treats, like a pickle-flavored freeze pop! We hope that pickle fans everywhere will enjoy celebrating National Pickle Month with this specialty box."
What’s in the HelloFresh Pickle Box?
The HelloFresh Pickle Box includes the below and comes with tasting scorecards to rate these treats based on flavor, aroma and deliciousness, helping you complete your journey towards becoming a true pickle connoisseur:
- Fairy Tale Cotton Candy Pickle Cotton Candy
- Fairy Tale Cotton Candy Spicy Pickle Cotton Candy
- SuckerPunch Snappy Pickle Chips, Classic Dill
- SuckerPunch Snappy Sweet Pickle Chips, Bread & Butter
- SuckerPunch Hydration Pickle Juice with Electrolytes
- SuckerPunch Digestion Pickle Juice with Probiotics
- Lay's® Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips
- Pop Daddy Pretzels Dill Pickle Pretzel Sticks
- Ass Kickin' Spicy Pickle Peanuts
- Ass Kickin' Spicy Pickle Popcorn, Premium Microwave Popcorn
- Van Holten’s Warheads Extreme Sour Single Pickle-in-a-Pouch
- Van Holten’s Tapatio Pickle Salsa Picante Single Pickle-in-a-Pouch
- Van Holten’s Big Papa Hearty Dill Single Pickle-in-a-Pouch
- Van Holten's Pickle Ice Flavored Freeze Pop
The HelloFresh Pickle Box Survey Results
The HelloFresh Pickle Box survey offers a fascinating glimpse into the pickle preferences of Americans:
- Pickle Lovers Unite – When a pickle makes its way to your plate at a diner, deli, or barbecue, how do you respond? How one answers describes the two kinds of people in this world: the pickle givers and the pickle takers. And while 2 in 5 Americans (40%) are pickle givers, 60% are pickle takers who will gladly pluck that pickle off your plate.
- Crazy Pickle Combinations – Almost half of Americans (48%) said they would like to try pickles wrapped in bacon and 42% of Americans think pizza topped with pickles would be a fun treat.
- Pickle Juice, Please! – Nearly 2 in 5 Americans are more likely to drink the leftover pickle juice straight from the jar (37%) than pour it down the drain (36%).
The HelloFresh Pickle Box is $29.99, plus shipping, and is available for purchase** with no subscription required starting Monday, July 10 at www.HelloFreshPickleBox.com. Customers can claim the HelloFresh Pickle Box on a first come, first-served basis while supplies last.
*Data from a survey conducted by Wakefield Research on behalf of HelloFresh from June 1 to June 6, 2023, with a panel of 1,000 nationally representative US adults ages 18+.
**Only available for purchase within the 48 contiguous US/DC (excluding AK & HI) with a limit of two (2) boxes per transaction
HelloFresh is the world’s leading meal-kit company. Founded in Berlin in November 2011, the Company now operates across 18 international markets. In 2022, HelloFresh furthered their mission to “change the way people eat forever” by delivering more than 490 million meals to customers across the U.S. HelloFresh was voted the Most Trusted Meal Kit Delivery Service in America in 2021 and 2022 by Newsweek. HelloFresh has offices in New York, Chicago, and Boulder. For more information, visit www.hellofresh.com.