STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Revolution Lighting Technologies (“Revolution Lighting” or the “Company”) today announced that it is rebranding as The Energy Source Group. Revolution Lighting Technologies was founded in 2013 as an LED lighting company providing a full array of energy efficient LED lamps and fixtures to commercial, industrial, municipal, Military and US Navy customers. Over the past 10 years Revolution Lighting, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, has transformed into a full-service energy efficiency business, selling a variety of energy savings products and services well beyond LED Lighting.
To better reflect the current business and company capabilities, Revolution Lighting is changing its name to Energy Source Group.
More than $550 billion was spent globally on energy efficiency investments in 2022, an increase of 16% over 2021. With governments at all levels promoting energy savings incentive plans and commitments to reach net-zero emissions the industry is expected to continue to grow at a rapid pace. Energy Source Group, through its wholly owned subsidiaries: Energy Source, Tristate LED, Seesmart and Value Lighting, has developed the capabilities to provide customers with a variety of energy savings products and services that also provide customers with significant financial savings.
- Leading provider of turnkey, comprehensive energy efficiency and electrification solutions for commercial and industrial customers.
- Diverse project types including the design and implementation of Lighting and HVAC retrofits, building weatherization, and the installation of Electric Vehicle (“EV”) charging stations.
- EV Charging installation comes with a deep knowledge of best project implementation practices as well as significant experience in obtaining financial incentives to help fund the project.
- Premier project management for a variety of end-use types providing the resources to manage all aspects of a project through a single point of contact to ensure project success.
- Depth of expertise to support all business types, small through large, including complex commercial sites.
- Project installations have had a lasting impact on efforts towards a green future.
- Bringing energy solutions to underserved communities with a community-focused approach on each project.
- Comprehensive lighting and EV charging solutions provider, delivering high performance, high efficiency solutions.
- Brings together the best products in the market today, representing over 200 top lighting and electric vehicle charge manufactures, to maximize return on investment and ensure the best products for each application.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable team, focused on empowering customers to outperform their business, personal and environmental goals.
- Extensive relationships with utilities, government agencies and energy program partners to obtain critical incentives and rebates that significantly reduce solution costs.
- Leading provider of product and installation of LED lighting solutions for school districts, municipalities, colleges, and universities, delivering significant energy savings and improving learning environments for students.
- Specialty lighting product provider of LED tube lights for United States Navy Ships
- Approved design to provide lighting components for FAA runway approach lighting systems.
- Comprehensive lighting applications provider for over 30 years to the multifamily market.
- Lighting solutions that span a wide range of applications in apartment and affordable dwellings, student housing, senior housing, and many others.
- Specialize in lighting design, sourcing and supply of new construction and redevelopment projects.
- Provide the best lighting offering with high quality, high efficiency, and value oriented and environmental applications, to maximize budgetary requirements.
Energy Source Group is poised for financial success following restructuring and cost-cutting initiatives at each of the subsidiaries. These efforts have resulted in a financially strong organization that currently has a record level of Backlog and Revenue approaching $100 million with positive Operating Profit and Cash Flow. Additionally, the company has a strong balance sheet that provides ample financing through a bank revolving credit facility and loans from its CEO and majority shareholder, Robert LaPenta, who has supported the business over the past 10 years.
For more information, please visit energysourcegroup.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org