DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Peak Utility Services Group (“Peak”), a nationwide provider of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas, electric and telecommunication industries, today announced a corporate reorganization across its subsidiary companies, which include Track Utilities, SiteWise, Kelly Cable, Riley Brothers and Superior Pipeline Services. As part of Peak’s growth strategy, the new structure will align the company’s businesses by region to better meet client needs and provide its customers with comprehensive utility and telecommunications services.
The following changes were announced in the new structure:
- As part of the reorganization, Kelly Cable (“Kelly”), a major provider for telecom and electric utility owners in New Mexico, will be merged with SiteWise, a leading provider of maintenance and construction services for natural gas utility owners headquartered in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. This merger will leverage Kelly’s strengths in the telecom and electric industries and SiteWise’s expertise in natural gas utility construction to provide a holistic, comprehensive offering for utility owner customers.
- Steve Olson has been appointed to serve as the President of the combined Kelly Cable and SiteWise, overseeing operations in the Mountain-West region. Mr. Olson brings an extensive management background in gas utility construction and will lead SiteWise as it continues to service Peak’s clients in the Mountain-West region under its new structure.
- Peak is also redistributing certain resources of Track Utilities (“Track”), an electric and telecom service provider in the Pacific Northwest across the Peak platform as Track winds down as an independent operating company over the course of 2023.
- Riley Brothers, a turnkey services provider of choice for natural gas, underground electric, restoration, asphalt manufacturing, and snow removal services based in Boston, will continue to service the East region under the leadership of its president, Tim Silver. In addition, Peak’s growing operations in Florida, formerly managed by SiteWise, will be managed as part of the East region, following the realignment.
- Superior Pipeline Services, a leading natural gas utility services provider in Texas, will continue to service the South region under the leadership of its president, Chris Reinmiller.
“We take pride in our dedication to client service and our top-notch subsidiary companies, and under the direction of our impressive business leaders Steve, Tim and Chris, our new structure will enable us to better streamline our offering for clients and provide them with regionally-focused support,” said Chris Larocca, Peak’s CEO. “We are very excited about the continued momentum in the industry as the U.S. evolves its infrastructure, and our growth strategy should enable us to capture more of these opportunities.”
Peak has a proven track record of driving value to utility and telecommunication owners and continues to focus on delivering best-in-class service across its key regions including the Mountain-West, the Eastern US, and the South. Peak has been a portfolio company of a fund managed by ORIX Capital Partners since June 2018.
Peak Utility Services Group
Denver-based Peak Utility Services Group (Peak) is a leading provider of maintenance, repair, upgrade and installation services for the telecom, electric, and natural gas infrastructure markets in the Mountain-West, Southern, and Eastern regions of the United States. Peak provides its comprehensive suite of services through three operating units, SiteWise (based in Colorado), Superior Pipeline Services (based in Texas), and Riley Brothers (based in New England). Collectively, the company serves its customers through 50 locations with a highly trained workforce of over 1,800 employees. As a leader in utility services, the company has received numerous awards, outpacing the industry with advancements in safety, quality, customer service and strategic decision-making. For more information, visit www.peakusg.com.