RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AIS (Applied Information Sciences), experts in helping organizations modernize and innovate on the Microsoft Cloud, announced it has earned all possible Microsoft Partnership designations. This includes the rare seventh designation for Microsoft Cloud, awarded only to partners who attain all six other designations.
“In the new Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, Solution Partner Designations and Advanced Specializations give our customers confidence in choosing a trusted partner with proven skills, capabilities, and success within their desired solution area. AIS is among the first 15 partners in the US to achieve all possible designations,” says Jim Lee, Vice President, US Global Partner Solutions & Sales at Microsoft.
Each designation earned has thorough requirements, including documented successful client engagements, advanced technical certifications, and proven experience leading successful client implementations. The six designations AIS has achieved include:
- Business Applications: Dynamics 365 and Power Platform-based solutions, including apps and automation.
- Data and AI: Creating cloud-based data platforms to manage and govern data across multiple systems, using analytics and AI solutions to drive insights.
- Digital and App Innovation: Modernizing existing applications and innovating with cloud-native application development.
- Infrastructure: Accelerating cloud adoption, migrating key infrastructure workloads to Azure, and optimizing cloud operations.
- Modern Work: Boost productivity and supporting hybrid work using Microsoft 365.
- Security: Securing organizations with integrated security, compliance, and identity solutions.
“As a Microsoft partner since the channel program’s inception in 1994, we have worked hard to earn and maintain top tier status and recognition of delivery excellence for Microsoft-based solutions,” said Larry Katzman, President and CEO at AIS. “Being a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner reflects our team’s strengths across these integrated product lines and the cross-cutting, fusion team approach we often take, using the best product to deliver business and mission results. I’m proud of our team and their dedication to customer excellence, certification and skilling, and documented delivery approaches and best practices that enable better, faster results with each customer we support.”
About AIS: Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner, efficiently delivering innovative solutions that maximize our clients’ technology investments. AIS specializes in leading the envisioning and execution of compliant and transformative cloud and data solutions for large commercial and federal enterprises to speed up time to value, sunset legacy technology, and accelerate innovation. Our expertise is in highly regulated environments leading migration and modernization, DevSecOps, security and compliance, custom app development, and data intelligence efforts. AIS maintains 6 Microsoft Advanced Specializations, including Infrastructure and Database Migration, Kubernetes on Azure, Azure VMware Solution, Cloud Security, Identity & Access Management, and Low Code Application Development. We are headquartered in Reston, Virginia, and a development center in Hyderabad, India. AIS employs a transatlantic distributed employee base of 1,000. For more information, visit www.ais.com.