BURLINGAME, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Magnit™, the industry-leading Integrated Workforce Management (IWM) platform provider, has released its inaugural Impact Report. The environmental, social, and governance (ESG) report details its approach to addressing diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) internally, for its clients, and for the contingent workforce, as well as steps taken to address environmental impact and governance practices.
Climate change is becoming increasingly critical for the planet and for organizations to address. As more leaders gain understanding of the challenges in achieving and maintaining sustainability, they’re looking for ways to overcome them through all their business practices. More importantly, forward-thinking leaders know that they must treat ESG as a cross-organizational imperative and aren’t just setting goals but finding ways to measure their progress and take action.
“Accountability is critical for Magnit and our employees because it is key to affecting real change,” said Kevin Akeroyd, CEO of Magnit. “Being transparent about our progress for all aspects of ESG shows not only how far we’ve come but how far we intend to go. We are dedicated to working toward a better, more sustainable future at Magnit, in our communities, and everywhere we operate globally.”
Magnit’s employees are among its greatest assets as the company drives the evolution of work and its ESG initiatives forward. For Magnit, the future of work will be about the value of individual dignity and well-being, as well as supporting a clean environment, equitable compensation, and a diverse and inclusive workplace.
The 2022 Impact Report includes details on Magnit’s:
- Internal DE&I goals, like the company’s promise to have women fill 50% of roles at or above the vice president-level by 2030.
- Employee inclusion efforts, which include a diverse range of Employee Resource Groups.
- Employee donation program, which raised $200K for charities and non-profits in 2022.
- Research about DE&I in the contingent workforce, which is supported by the company’s comprehensive workforce diversity data intelligence solution.
- Industry-leading carbon emissions program, emphasizing its status as the first among its peers to attain carbon neutrality and run on 100% renewable energy.
- Key governance updates, including Magnit’s participation in the UN Global Compact, the world's largest corporate sustainability initiative.
- Robust approach to data security, including its 10+ data security certificates.
Magnit’s people-first philosophy has long served as a guiding light for the business, as evidenced by its robust employee wellness and benefits programs, multifaceted internal and industry-focused DE&I initiatives, environmental sustainability commitments, and more.
Read the full 2022 Impact Report here.
Magnit™ is a global leader and pioneer in contingent workforce management. Our industry-leading Integrated Workforce Management (IWM) Platform is supported by 30+ years of innovation, modern software, proven expertise, and world-class data and intelligence. It enables companies to optimize talent and diversity goals while achieving operational and financial success. With Magnit, companies can adapt quickly to the evolution of work to grow their extended workforce with greater agility, transparency, and speed. magnitglobal.com
“Magnit” is a trademark or registered trademark of Magnit, LLC. Any trade, product, or service name referenced in this document using the name “Magnit” is a trademark and/or property of Magnit, LLC.