CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trustwave, a global cybersecurity and managed security services provider, today announced accolades from analyst firm Frost & Sullivan highlighting the company's global leadership and market innovation. Frost & Sullivan awarded Trustwave the dual honors of being named 2023 Company of the Year for Managed and Professional Security in the Americas, Excellence in Best Practices, and as the Leading Innovator in the 2023 Frost Radar™: Americas Managed & Professional Security Services Market. Trustwave was also recently named a Top 5 Innovator in the Global MDR Radar Report.
“Trustwave is honored to be twice recognized by Frost & Sullivan for our managed and professional services,” said Trustwave CEO Eric Harmon. “We are proud that Trustwave’s efforts to continually innovate and provide excellent security solutions to our clients have been recognized at the highest level in our industry. We believe Frost & Sullivan’s research serves as a testament to our ability to deliver managed security services that combine best-in-class technologies and global threat visibility with highly specialized expertise.”
For Company of the Year and as Lead Innovator, Frost & Sullivan cited Trustwave as being an outstanding company in a growing market, singling out its ability to consistently develop growth strategies based on a visionary understanding of the future and effectively address new challenges and opportunities and this impact on clients. In addition, Frost & Sullivan called out Trustwave’s broad product portfolio, sales strategy, and supporting efforts that includes its elite SpiderLabs team and tools like Security Colony.
“Frost & Sullivan reserves this recognition for companies at the forefront of innovation and growth in their respective industries. These companies consolidate their leadership positions by innovating and creating new products, solutions, and services that meet ever-evolving customer needs,” said Darrell Huntsman, CEO, Frost & Sullivan. “By strategically broadening their product portfolios, leading companies advance the overall market. Driving innovation and growth is a difficult task made even harder by the strategic imperatives forcing change today, such as disruptive technologies, value chain compression, industry convergence, and new business models. In this context, Trustwave’s recognition signifies an even greater accomplishment.”
“Trustwave is undoubtedly a managed and professional security services leader. With over 27 years of experience in cybersecurity, the company has built a broad-reaching portfolio of security solutions and services that can compete toe-to-toe with specialized pure-play vendors,” Frost & Sullivan wrote. “As Trustwave continues to develop value-enhancing tools such as Security Colony and to integrate its offering through the Fusion Platform, it will find further success even in the most competitive of environments.”
Frost & Sullivan described Trustwave’s core components as helping the company differentiate itself from the competition, including:
- Trustwave SpiderLabs: Frost & Sullivan spotlighted the Trustwave SpiderLabs team for its work integrating Trustwave’s wide range of solutions with a client’s security team, conducting more than 2,500 penetration tests each year, forensic investigations, data breach assessments, and consulting services. In addition, SpiderLabs features world-class threat intelligence researchers who unearth threat actor activity and capabilities from Trustwave’s customer base and other sources, which is then used to create new solutions and protect its clients.
- Security Colony: Among one of Trustwave’s most notable features, Frost & Sullivan highlighted Security Colony, which the company provides with its MSS offerings, calling the service revolutionary for providing a veritable fountain of knowledge; years of security consulting data, reports and insights, developed by Trustwave during real customer engagements.
- MDR Offering: Trustwave’s MDR and Co-Managed SOC solutions also garnered high praise, with the analyst firm noting the services allow clients to extract further value from their SIEM by including end-to-end, consulting-based deployments to understand customer needs and use cases and optimize the service to increase cyber resilience.
- Flexibility and Scale: Frost & Sullivan noted that Trustwave’s MSS is designed to be flexible enough to deliver successful outcomes to both mid-market organizations and large enterprises. Businesses on both ends of the security maturity spectrum can take advantage of the different aspects of Trustwave’s portfolio.
- Fusion Platform: The analyst firm gave Trustwave’s Fusion Platform credit as another critical tool in the company portfolio. It noted that Fusion, a cloud-native security operations platform, augments Trustwave’s offering by allowing centralized control, monitoring, and management of the security resources in hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments.
Frost & Sullivan noted that Trustwave has undergone a renaissance on the business side and is currently enjoying its most profitable period since its acquisition by Singtel.
This healthy bottom line is due to Trustwave’s strategy of selling directly to enterprises and large businesses, while supporting extensive channel partnerships targeting the mid-market. Trustwave’s security services and solutions are designed to help businesses on their digital transformation journeys, solidly supporting the company’s strategy, Frost & Sullivan said.
As a recognized global cyber defender that stops cyber threats all day, every day – we enable our clients to conduct their business securely.
Trustwave detects threats that others can’t see, enabling us to respond quickly and protect our clients from the devastating impact of cyberattacks. We leverage our world-class team of security consultants, threat hunters and researchers, and our market-leading security operations platform to relentlessly identify and isolate threats with the right telemetry at the right time for the right response.
Trustwave is a leader in managed detection and response (MDR), managed security services (MSS), consulting and professional services, database security, and email security. Our elite Trustwave SpiderLabs team provides award-winning threat research and intelligence, which is infused into Trustwave services and products to fortify cyber resilience in the age of advanced threats.
For more information about Trustwave, please visit our website.