NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Since 2008, the FAEA (an initiative of Club 600) has been committed to fostering the awareness and development of high potential early-stage startups founded and/or led by French entrepreneurs in the United States.
Whether they are France-based startups developing their business presence in the U.S., or U.S.-based startups founded/or led by French entrepreneurs, the FAEA will empower the winners with a unique opportunity to reach their next level of development with:
- exposure and networking opportunities in the French business community and in the U.S. startup ecosystem
- 1st Prize Winner: $25,000 in cash value
- 2nd Prize Winner: $15,000 in cash value
- 3rd Prize Winner: $7,500 in cash value
(please visit www.faea-us.com for details)
The Committee will assess eligible startup participants based on the innovative, viability, profitability and scalability aspects of their business model. All business sectors are eligible.
Previous winners include: Groover, Bemyvan, Infinite Cooling, Connecting Food, Dr. Elsa Jungman, Algoexpert, Extend, Adopt a contractor, Invivox.
HOW TO APPLY
Startups need to assess their eligibility, comply with the FAEA rules and submit their application by May 4th, 2023 at: www.faea-us.com
The winning startups will be announced during the Award Ceremony which will be held at The Consulate General of France in New York on June 6th, 2023.
SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
The FAEA is made possible thanks to the support of the following sponsors and partners.
- Platinum sponsor: Bank of the West
- Gold sponsor: Corporate Suites, FrenchFounders
- Silver sponsors: Air France, Jade Fiducial, Transmark Partners
- Bronze sponsors: Baron Francois, Comexposium, Ernst & Linder, Loop Seven, LR Paris, Pressario, Saint James
- Les Conseillers du Commerce Extérieur de la France - North-East USA Committee
- Business France
- BPI France
- The Consulate General of France in New York
- French Morning