MARLBOROUGH, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ExaGrid®, the industry’s only Tiered Backup Storage solution, today announced that the company has been Peer Recognized as a “Strong Performer” in the January 2023 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions report. This report, based on peer reviews and ratings, includes segment views that group vendors in the market under a specific customer segment of industry, deployment region or company size based on the demographics of their reviewers. In the North America region segment, ExaGrid was positioned as a “Customers’ Choice.”
Key points from the Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions1 report:
- “The “Voice of the Customer” is a document that synthesizes Gartner Peer Insights reviews into insights for IT decision makers. This aggregated peer perspective, along with the individual detailed reviews, is complementary to Gartner expert research and can play a key role in your buying process, as it focuses on direct peer experiences of implementing and operating a solution. In this document, only vendors with 20 or more eligible published reviews (and 15 or more ratings for “Capabilities” and “Support/Delivery”) during the specified 18-month submission period are included. Reviews from vendor partners or end users of companies with less than $50M in revenue are excluded from this methodology.
- Vendors placed in the upper-right quadrant of the “Voice of the Customer” quadrants are recognized with the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction, denoted with a Customers’ Choice badge. The recognized vendors meet or exceed both the market average Overall Experience and the market average User Interest and Adoption.
- Vendors placed in the lower-right “Established” quadrant of the “Voice of the Customer” meet or exceed the market average User Interest and Adoption but do not meet the market average Overall Experience.
- Vendors placed in the upper-left “Strong Performer” quadrant of the “Voice of the Customer” meet or exceed the market average Overall Experience but do not meet the market average User Interest and Adoption.
- Vendors placed in the lower-left “Aspiring” quadrant of the “Voice of the Customer” meet neither the market average User Interest and Adoption nor the market average Overall Experience. Like all vendors in this report, their products align to this market and they have met the minimum criteria to be included. See the full “Voice of the Customer” methodology here.”
“We are honored to be recognized this report, which aggregates peer perspective, along with the individual detailed reviews in the Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions market,” said Bill Andrews, President and CEO of ExaGrid. “We are grateful to our customers for reviewing ExaGrid Tiered Backup Storage and sharing their experiences on Gartner Peer Insights which enabled us to reach this distinction. ExaGrid has more than 3,750 active upper mid-market to large enterprise customers that use ExaGrid Tiered Backup Storage to protect their data.”
1 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions” by Peer Contributors, January 20, 2023.
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark and Peer Insights is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
ExaGrid provides Tiered Backup Storage with a unique disk-cache Landing Zone, long-term retention repository, and scale-out architecture. ExaGrid’s Landing Zone provides for the fastest backups, restores, and instant VM recoveries. The retention repository offers the lowest cost for long-term retention. ExaGrid’s scale-out architecture includes full appliances and ensures a fixed-length backup window as data grows, eliminating expensive forklift upgrades and product obsolescence. ExaGrid offers the only two-tiered backup storage approach with a non-network-facing tier, delayed deletes, and immutable objects to recover from ransomware attacks.
ExaGrid has physical sales and pre-sales systems engineers in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Benelux, Brazil, Canada, Chile, CIS, Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iberia, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Nordics, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and other regions.
Visit us at exagrid.com or connect with us on LinkedIn. See what our customers have to say about their own ExaGrid experiences and learn why they now spend significantly less time on backup storage in our customer success stories. ExaGrid is proud of our +81 NPS score!
ExaGrid is a registered trademark of ExaGrid Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.