AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kestra Financial, an industry-leading wealth management platform, today announced strong growth in 2022.
The firm welcomed 80 financial professionals and recorded $8.5 billion in new recruitment assets from January through December 2022.
“We experienced tremendous success recruiting financial professionals because they recognize the value of wealth management solutions, technology, and people in the Kestra ecosystem that enable their success and ability to scale their practices,” said Daniel Schwamb, Executive Vice President of Business Development at Kestra Financial. “Our staff fully returned to the home office in Austin in 2022, allowing recruits to meet and interact with our team in person during the selection process. With our workforce back together, financial professionals can see and feel our service-focused office culture firsthand.”
2022 additions include:
- Nelson Lutz, Freedom Fiduciary Advisors*
- Jim Hertzler & Connie Hertzler, Hertzler Wealth Management
- John Cheung joined Oculus Financial Group
- Durgesh Rajawat & Joe Vidueira joined Eagle Harbor Advisors*
- Mary Avella, Avella Private Wealth
- Richard Howells joined PlanWell PWS*
- Zachariah Curry, Christian Financial Services
- John Pomeroy & Jim Congema joined Main Street Financial
- Steffan Hagendorf, Dan Moruzzi, & Jonathan Shenkman joined Coastline Wealth Management
- Jarrod Moreau, Moreau Asset Management
- Gerald Feldman joined Signature Financial Planning
- Matt West, David Combs, & Benji McLeod, Canton Wealth Partners*
- Ronald “Buddy” McNeese, Frederica Wealth Advisory
- David Tovey, HF3 Wealth Partners*
- Chris Hamilton joined OWL Private Wealth Advisors*
- Eric Bergenn, Bergenn Financial Group
- Jerry Ursrey, The Ursrey Companies
- Rainey Rogers & Steven Rogers, McKinney Wealth Management
- John Stockton, Eric Bartel, & Annette Story, Financial Coaching
- Justin Bundza, Bundza Wealth Management
- Gina Hughes & Lisa Shelton, Makers Wealth Management
- Jim Davis & Susanne Reseland, Davis Reseland LLC
- Larry Slabotsky, Ken Morris, Mike Dolan, Nina Preston, Wendy Potter, Marty Grattan, Brandon Morris, & Zachary Slabotsky, The Society for Lifetime Planning
- Curt Swenson joined Nesbit Financial
- Lou Dolan, Jason Ruel, & Robert Searle III joined Northeast Investment Group*
- Derek Ogelsby, Jason Buckley, Joshua Paddock, & Clarke Smith, Provista Wealth Advisors*
- Lisa Turner, Katella Wealth Management*
- William Bradford, Anthony Seifert, Brian Watson joined oXYGen Financial
- Sanger Smith, Decidedly Wealth Management
- James Beltz, Andrew Beltz, & Jake Lown, James Walter Wealth Management
- Tyler Herndon, Sabre Wealth Management
- Jon Teal, Shawn Glasgow, Matt Rykulski, & Michael Sharber, Polaris Private Wealth*
- Ty Edwards, Monarch Wealth Strategies
- Todd Hamlin, William Clifton, Duane P. Easter, & Colin McCulley, Protective Financial Services
- Stan Cunningham & Jason Cunningham, Cunningham Financial
- Jim McCarthy, Directional Wealth Management
- Chris Cannon, Tyler Cox, & Don Settina, Retire Right Financial Planning
- Matt Hoenes joined Karchmar Life Insurance & Legacy Planning
Note: The asterisk (*) represents recruits who joined through Kestra Private Wealth Services.
“Kestra strategically partners with financial professionals and provides the necessary resources enabling them to act in their clients’ best interests,” said Stephen Langlois, President of Kestra Financial. “We deeply value our financial professionals as clients and independent business owners; we are privileged to support them and their firms. Looking ahead, we are poised for robust growth in 2023 as we continue to welcome more growth and client-oriented financial professionals to our platform.”
Financial professionals joining Kestra Financial and Kestra Private Wealth Services in 2022 also cited Kestra’s size as a reason for joining the network, as the firm is large enough to offer resources comparable to larger firms, yet small enough to offer personalized attention tailored to support individual practice goals.
Financial professionals have the option of operating an independent practice through either Kestra Financial or Kestra Private Wealth Services, a registered investment adviser subsidiary of Kestra Financial that provides a full-service offering including assistance with real estate, equipment, and technology.
To learn more about how Kestra Financial empowers success for wealth management professionals, visit www.kestrafinancial.com or call 1-800-508-SOAR.
About Kestra Financial
Kestra Financial, a division of Kestra Holdings encompassing the Kestra-branded broker-dealer and investment advisers, provides a leading independent wealth management platform that empowers sophisticated, independent financial professionals, including traditional and hybrid RIAs, to prosper, grow, and support the best interest of their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention, Kestra Financial has developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
Headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, Kestra Financial offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial professionals in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients.
The Kestra Financial division includes Kestra Private Wealth Services, LLC (Kestra PWS), Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS) and Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Securities offered through registered representatives of Kestra IS. Investment advisory services offered through appropriately licensed representatives of Kestra AS or Kestra PWS. Except for the referenced Kestra companies, Kestra IS, Kestra AS, or Kestra PWS are not affiliated with other entities referenced in this publication.
For more information about Kestra Financial, please visit www.kestrafinancial.com.