SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Engageli, a purpose-built comprehensive learning environment designed to foster active, collaborative learning, and deeper peer-to-peer connections, today announced its expansion into the Corporate Learning and Development (L&D) market to complement its core higher education business. The firm currently works with colleges, universities, and continuing education institutions on six continents.
Similar to remote learning, remote work initially expanded in response to the COVID-19 pandemic but has increasingly become the norm for corporations looking to tap into a global talent pool and hire based on skill and experience, instead of location. As companies adjust to new dynamics where both in-person and remote workers collaborate, they need modern, purpose-built approaches to create community in new employee and partner onboarding programs, as well as means to drive collaboration and engagement in management and employee training whether in in-person, virtual, or hybrid environments.
“Since we launched in 2020, we’ve successfully supported multimodal learning and teaching at higher education institutions around the world as they seek to transform their educational offerings. The outpouring of requests from numerous corporations and L&D professionals showed us there is tremendous demand to support learning and development in a business setting, especially as more and more corporations are going fully remote,” said Dan Avida, Co-Founder, and CEO. “The same capabilities that streamline teaching for college faculty and facilitate active learning and collaboration among learners will enhance the L&D experience for employees seeking to build job skills and further their careers.”
Based on active learning principles, Engageli recreates a small-group, in-person learning experience, while promoting collaboration and meaningful discussion, offering significant benefit to learners and facilitators alike without the limitations of existing meeting tools.
Key Features for L&D
● Comprehensive platform supporting multiple native communication channels, synchronous, asynchronous, and hybrid learning for large classes of up to 700 learners
● Threaded Q&A, note-taking, chat functionalities, and the ability for learners to easily interact with their peers and facilitators during and after the session
● Ability to integrate interactive polls and quizzes (i.e., single choice, multiple-choice, text-based) directly into training materials to gauge employee comprehension and participation
● Persistent tracking of employee attendance, engagement, and participation within and across sessions with detailed analytics available to facilitators in a dashboard or through API for integration into existing systems
● Unique virtual classroom created for each training or onboarding session that is recorded with closed captioning for interactive and collaborative, asynchronous access via an Engageli Playback Room.
● Secure platform with single sign-on (SSO), secure provisioning of users through SAML 2.0, one-time passwords (OTP), and OAuth 2.0 to eliminate the need for multiple login credentials
A 2022 Statista report estimates the global workplace L&D market to be $357.7B USD, with $165.3B in North America alone, and the average worldwide annual spend per employee on L&D to be $1,308 USD.
“Forward-looking corporations are increasingly turning to technology to support effective onboarding, management training, and ongoing career development for their teams of in-person and remote workers,” added Avida. “There is tremendous demand for effective solutions that reduce friction and provide flexibility and accessibility, and we are confident in Engageli’s ability to immediately deliver value for any company looking for a superior solution to build employee skills.”
Engageli continues to expand its L&D team and is currently in advanced conversations with numerous companies in multiple industries to deploy the platform, and expects to deploy its first L&D partner in Q3 2022.
For a full list of features for L&D visit: https://www.engageli.com/solutions/corporate
Engageli is advancing the higher education industry globally by improving virtual teaching and learning experiences. Its premier cloud-based, multimodal digital learning technology creates flexible, inclusive, secure environments optimized for student connections and active learning. Recognized for these innovations, Engageli was named to the 2021 HolonIQ EdTech 200 list, highlighting the most promising education technology companies in North America, awarded Best Higher Ed Solution in EdTech Digest's EdTech Awards 2022 ahead of 19 other finalists, and earned honorable mention in the 2021 Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas Award program, which honors companies and initiatives that inspire better and more equitable learning. Founded in 2020 by Dan Avida, Dr. Serge Plotkin, and Dr. Daphne Koller, Co-Founder of Coursera and Insitro, Engageli has raised over $47 million in funding. To learn more, please visit www.engageli.com.