CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), a leading global technology e-commerce retailer, today announced that its FantasTech Presale is now live with hundreds of deals on gaming PC components, PC systems, entertainment and tech-related products. The Presale will feature new deals daily and runs until July 11, 2022.
See current FantasTech Presale deals here: https://newegg.io/fantastech_presale
Customers can check out Newegg every day to see new FantasTech Presale deals. The schedule and sale categories are:
- Today: PC and ABS gaming desktops
- Tomorrow, July 6: PC components and storage
- Thursday, July 7: accessories and peripherals
- Friday, July 8: mobile, smart home, consumer tech and TVs
- Saturday and Sunday, July 9 and 10: home and outdoors, health and wellness, toys and hobbies
Featured products available while supplies last (limited supplies) during the FantasTech Presale include:
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - Ryzen 5 5000 Series Vermeer (Zen 3) 6-Core 3.7 GHz Socket AM4 65W Desktop Processor
- GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS MASTER LGA 1700 Intel Z690 EATX Motherboard
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 32 Ohm Studio Reference Closed-Back Headphones
- Rosewill NEON M59 RGB Gaming Mouse, 10000 dpi, Ergonomic Hand Grips, RGB Backlit Optical Wired Gaming Mouse
- Toshiba Canvio Basics 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Black - HDTB420XK3AA
- Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory Model TLZGD432G3200HC16FDC01
- Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D2, QLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPEKNW010T8X1
- ABS Legend Gaming PC - Intel i9 11900KF - EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming - G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz - 2TB Intel M.2 NVMe SSD
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 (2021) Gaming Laptop, 15.6" 300Hz IPS Type FHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX, 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Opti-Mechanical Per-Key RGB Keyboard, Windows 10 Home, G533QS-DS96
- LG UltraGear 27GL83A-B 27" QHD 2560 x 1440 (2K) 144 Hz 1ms HDMI, DisplayPort, Audio NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible IPS Gaming Monitor
Customers can buy with confidence during the FantasTech Presale knowing that they will automatically receive the lowest available FantasTech promoted price because of the FantasTech Price Protection program. If during the Presale, a customer buys a price-protected product, identified with a price protection badge, and that same product is listed for a lower price during the official FantasTech Sale, the customer will automatically receive the amount of the price difference as a refund to their original account of payment. No action is required by the customer to receive the price difference amount. Over 600 products offered during the Presale are part of the price protection program. See price protection program details and Frequently Asked Questions: https://newegg.io/fantastech_price_protection
“The FantasTech Presale is the kickoff for Newegg’s summer savings events, which can encourage customers to pursue new tech-related projects and enjoy finally building their own gaming PC,” said Benny Tam, Vice President of Category Marketing and Merchandising for Newegg. “The FantasTech Presale is a great opportunity for shoppers to get early access to Newegg’s exciting tech deals. With our price protection program on select products, customers can buy with confidence knowing they are automatically getting the best prices for our annual giant summer sale events.”
The official 2022 FantasTech sale kick off will be on Monday, July 11.
Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), founded in 2001 and based in the City of Industry, Calif., near Los Angeles, is a leading global online retailer for PC hardware, consumer electronics, gaming peripherals, home appliances, automotive and lifestyle technology. Newegg serves businesses’ e-commerce needs with marketing, supply chain, and technical solutions in a single platform. For more information: Newegg.com.
This news release includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements give our current expectations, opinion, belief or forecasts of future events and performance. A statement identified by the use of forward-looking words including "will," "may," "expects," "projects," "anticipates," "plans," "believes," "estimate," "should," and certain of the other foregoing statements may be deemed forward-looking statements. Although Newegg believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, these statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual future activities and results to be materially different from those suggested or described in this news release. Investors are cautioned that any forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected. The forward-looking statements in this press release are made as of the date hereof. The Company takes no obligation to update or correct its own forward-looking statements, except as required by law, or those prepared by third parties that are not paid for by the Company. The Company's SEC filings are available at http://www.sec.gov.