SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LiveVox Holdings, Inc. (“LiveVox” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LVOX), a leading cloud-based provider of customer service and digital engagement tools, will be sponsoring and co-presenting with Firestone DIRECT at Forrester CX North America, taking place in Nashville, Tennessee and virtually from June 7th to 9th.
This year’s conference theme, “Out in Front” will focus on strategies for building confidence, resilience and advocacy in Customer Experience. LiveVox and Firestone DIRECT’s session will take place on the second day of the event — Wednesday, June 8 from 12:20 to 12:50PM CDT. Additional session details include:
- Title: Reducing Customer Effort to Drive Brand Loyalty featuring Firestone DIRECT
- Speakers: Brian Smith, Senior Client Strategist, LiveVox, James Whitfield, Director, Field Support and Systems, Firestone DIRECT, and Christy Ayers, Manager, Field Support, Firestone DIRECT
- Session Overview: What customers want, more than anything, is for their questions to be answered or problems to be solved quickly and conveniently. They don’t want to call in multiple times, repeat themselves, or be put on hold. To do so, you must make available all channels and enable a velocity to data. You must also be able to measure and analyze Customer Effort across the entire customer lifecycle. Attendees will learn how Firestone DIRECT is placing “Reducing Customer Effort” at the core of their contact center strategy to drive customer brand loyalty.
“A strong CX strategy is critical for businesses in every industry — it’s a competitive advantage. Customers should not have to work hard to get the information they need and should be empowered to engage on the channel of their choice. The contact center is at the heart of this,” said Louis Summe, LiveVox co-founder and CEO. “Contact center data is incredibly valuable. In fact, what’s commonly referred to as the ‘voice of the customer’ lives in the contact center and the conversations that are taking place every day. This data can tangibly impact business operations — from product strategy to pricing to generating new business.”
In addition to their case study session, LiveVox is a platinum sponsor at the conference and will be exhibiting their ecosystem of out-of-the-box unified CCaaS solutions at Booth 201, including:
- Digital Messaging. Engage customers on their channel of choice with consent and preference management in mind.
- Practical AI Virtual Agents. Empower customers to self-serve with easy-to-tune virtual agents that transition smoothly to human agents on more complex issues.
- Purpose-Built Contact Center CRM. Understand customers regardless of channel with rich up-to-date interaction histories.
- Workforce Engagement Management. Understand agents better and enable them to deliver exceptional customer experiences with easy-to-use tools and best practices.
To learn more about LiveVox’s contact center solutions and request a demo, click here.
LiveVox (Nasdaq: LVOX) is a next generation contact center platform that powers more than 14 billion omnichannel interactions a year. By seamlessly unifying blended omnichannel communications, CRM, AI, and WEM capabilities, the Company’s technology delivers exceptional agent and customer experiences, while helping to mitigate compliance risk. With 20 years of cloud experience and expertise, LiveVox’s CCaaS 2.0 platform is at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. The Company has more than 650 global employees and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Atlanta; Columbus; Denver; St. Louis; Medellin, Colombia; and Bangalore, India. To stay up to date with everything LiveVox, follow us at @LiveVox or visit livevox.com.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Some of the forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking words. Statements that are not historical in nature, including those containing the words “anticipate,” “expect,” “suggests,” “plan,” “believe,” “intend,” “estimates,” “targets,” “projects,” “should,” “could,” “would,” “may,” “will,” “forecast,” “opportunity” and other similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are based upon management estimates and forecasts and reflect the views, assumptions, expectations, and opinions of the Company as of the date of this press release, and may include, without limitation, changes in general economic conditions, including as a result of COVID-19, all of which are accordingly subject to change. Any such estimates, assumptions, expectations, forecasts, views or opinions set forth in this press release constitute the Company’s judgments and should be regarded as indicative, preliminary and for illustrative purposes only. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are subject to a number of factors, risks and uncertainties, some of which are not currently known to the Company, which may cause the Company’s actual results, performance or financial condition to be materially different from the expectations of future results, performance of financial condition. Important factors, among others, that may affect actual results are described in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including our Form 10-K filed with the SEC on March 11, 2022. Although forward-looking statements have been made in good faith and are based on assumptions that the Company believes to be reasonable, there is no assurance that the expected results will be achieved. The Company’s actual results may differ materially from the results discussed in forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance upon any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. These forward-looking statements are made only as of the date hereof, and the Company does not undertake any obligations to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.