PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Torq, the leader in no-code security automation, today announced the new Torq Automation Alliance for value-added resellers (VARs), distributors, system integrations (SIs), managed security service providers (MSSPs) and managed detection and response providers (MDRs).
As a first-of-its-kind alliance program within the industry, the Torq Automation Alliance is designed to maximize the benefits partners deliver to customers by providing streamlined access to Torq’s platform, enablement, and marketing materials. Torq Automation Alliance members are also able to leverage Torq’s knowledge base and library of templates that address nearly any security process, a benefit created with input from Torq’s over 100 technology partners across the cybersecurity ecosystem.
“Torq’s rapid growth wouldn’t be possible without the overwhelming support from our channel partners,” said Ofer Smadari, co-founder and CEO of Torq. “Through the Torq Automation Alliance, we’re ensuring that our partners have everything they need to continue to deliver no-code security transformation to their customers. Now is the time to embrace automation when it comes to cybersecurity, especially as the skill gap in the industry continues to widen and teams across the world are experiencing an increase in the number and severity of cyber-attacks.”
Torq’s no-code automation platform is being used by Fortune 100 companies, as well as small/medium enterprises. Torq’s cloud-native no-code automation platform is enterprise-ready, coming with industry-leading certification for SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA, ISO 27001 and GDPR compliance.
Torq’s unique approach allows adopting organizations to improve their security posture and operational efficiency by delivering automations for many security challenges. Among the leading adoption factors are:
- Continuous resolution of Cloud Security Posture findings
- Scalable automatic resolution of Vulnerability Management reports
- Streamlining handling of Threat Intelligence feeds
- Improving security interfaces for developers, DevOps and information employees with self-service chatbots
- Scalable automatic enrichment and orchestration for EDR, XDR events
The huge demand for Torq’s no-code security automation platform creates a very special opportunity for fast scaling revenue, with the company increasing its customer base by over 300% YoY. Torq’s customers also continue to expand automation across every aspect of their security teams, with the average number of active workflows growing by over 350% during this same time. This momentum underscores the crucial role of automation in delivering a world-class security posture.
The Torq Automation Alliance empowers partners with benefits that unlock and accelerate revenue opportunities. Benefits include:
- Specialized training and enablement courses for partner sales and sales engineering teams, taking the training burden off our partners
- First to preview new releases of the Torq platform and access to beta templates from Torq’s template library to provide feedback and real-time insights based on use
- Marketing campaign kits including co-branded assets and access to demand generation materials that can be used to drive awareness and conversions
- Thematic workshops with Torq’s Solution Architects, unlocking the automation potential for different aspects of the enterprise cybersecurity programs, from Incident Response, through Application and Cloud Security to Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Strategic planning on gradual transformation of security operations to DevSecOps with the outlined efficiency, resilience and scalability benefits
Today’s announcement follows Torq being named one of 10 finalists for the RSA Conference 2022 Innovation Sandbox Contest for its work delivering no-code security automation. On Monday, June 6, Torq will present its technology to a panel of renowned industry judges and a live in-person audience at RSA Conference 2022 in San Francisco.
To learn more about the Torq Automation Alliance, or to see Torq in action, visit the company at RSA Conference at Booth #4404 in Moscone North.
- Visit Torq at RSA Conference, June 6-10th
- Follow the Torq blog, or get in touch on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Join the Torq Automation Alliance today
- Get started with Torq
Media at RSA
To request an interview with Torq while at RSA or to see Torq in action, contact firstname.lastname@example.org RSA attendees are also invited to Torq’s FOMO (Forward Motion) party; media RSVPs can email email@example.com.
Torq is a no-code automation platform for security teams. Torq allows any security professional to connect to any system, anywhere, and easily create automated workflows that streamline security processes. Fortune 100 enterprises and cutting edge startups alike trust Torq to help them maximize their cybersecurity investments, respond to threats faster, and deliver protection at the speed of business.