DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cybersecurity Market Research Report by Product Type (DDoS Mitigation, Email Security, and Endpoint Security), Component, End-User Industry, Deployment, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cybersecurity Market size was estimated at USD 186.61 billion in 2021, USD 206.80 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.99% to reach USD 348.91 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cybersecurity Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cybersecurity Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cybersecurity Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cybersecurity Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cybersecurity Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cybersecurity Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Cybersecurity Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Cybersecurity Market?
- Increasing incidents of cybercrimes
- Growing IoT connections demanding strengthened cybersecurity in enterprises
- Rising demand for cyber security solutions in healthcare, manufacturing, and government sector
- Growing number of e-commerce platforms and demand for cloud-based cyber security solutions
- Dearth of cybersecurity professionals
- High cost of implementing and updating internet security solutions
- Rising trends of IoT, BYOD, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in cybersecurity
- Advancements in technology and the presence of complex supply chain communities
- Gaining popularity across various information security applications
- Rising popularity of cyber security solutions with enhanced storage capability
- Rising concern of cyber threats
- Stringent data protection regulations for information security, and increase in supply chain-based attacks
- AVG Technologies NV
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cyber Ark Software Ltd
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- FireEye Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Imperva Inc.
- Intel Security (Intel Corporation)
- Palo Alto Networks Inc.
- ProofPoint Inc.
- Rapid7 Inc.
- Trend Micro Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rrx7sl.