MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--YieldX, a fintech company reimagining fixed income, announced today that it is now participating in the Schwab Advisor Services Provider Listings program. The program, which launched in 2013, is a dedicated space for independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) to research and learn about third-party technology providers serving the RIA industry and the solutions they offer.
Founded in 2019, YieldX recently closed its Series A funding, backed by a substantial investment from new partner, Envestnet. The rapidly-growing fintech firm is transforming the way wealth managers design and deliver optimized, personalized income investing solutions at scale.
“Being part of this listing affords us a substantial opportunity to reach more advisors who are researching technology-enabled solutions that can help them leverage the power of fixed income for their clients. Historically, many advisors have been unable to put fixed income to work because of the time-consuming, expensive nature of [manually] managing these investments and customizing well-diversified portfolios,” said Ben Hurn, SVP of Channel Business Development at YieldX.
YieldX features key liquid yield-driven solutions:
- Income Portfolio as a Service (InPaaS®): Enables users to build a portfolio of fixed income exchange-traded funds and closed-end funds to meet specific income targets, designed to take less risk than other alternatives.
- Optimizer: Deploys optimization algorithms to identify opportunities within existing fixed income portfolios that improve the portfolio's overall yield or reduce the portfolio's volatility.
- AssetExplorer™: Provides access to real time indicative pricing, customizable filters, monitoring and portfolio allocation solutions across corporate, municipal, and government bonds, fixed income ETFs, closed end funds, preferreds, and mutual funds.
- BestFit™: A portfolio construction workflow that curates a personalized corporate bond portfolio tailored to best fit your investment goals and preferences.
- LadderBuilder™: Enables the creation of a bond ladder portfolio in seconds, while managing interest rate risk, building a predictable income source, and eliminating callable bond exposure.
Advisors can view the live YieldX listing at advisorservices.schwab.com/provider-solutions/YieldX.
YieldX is reimagining fixed income. YieldX offers a digital-native API-first analytics and modeling platform. Our 'no quant' apps are transforming the way everyone from wealth managers to broker-dealers and fintech apps design and deliver optimized, personalized income investing solutions at scale. YieldX offers complete flexibility, with a choice of end-to-end technology and asset management solutions, custom investment universes, and white-labeled offerings, so clients can select the capabilities that best meet their needs. For more information, visit YieldX.app.