CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SAP and Questionmark received the IT Certification Council (ITCC) 2022 Innovation Award, presented March 20 at ITCC’s Spring Member Meeting. This annual award recognizes organizations making transformational changes to an IT exam, company or the industry as a whole.
This is the eighth year the award has been given, with past winners including Certiverse, Microsoft, IBM, HPE, and the Linux Foundation.
Submission Qualifications include:
- Implementation of an innovative test, process, or service within the past two years
- The product, service, or initiative must produce value for one or more stakeholders within the IT certification and testing industry, such as, but not limited to:
- Increased security of a test
- Resulted in a new method for evaluating competencies
- Improved convenience or market access to your certified program
- Enhanced the respect and demand for certified professionals
- Open to companies and individuals in the IT certification industry (ITCC membership is not required)
With the Questionmark On-the-Fly, Real Time Translation Tool, SAP and Questionmark are accelerating the delivery of new assessment content with innovative machine translation as needed during the exam. Machine translation of questions can aid non-native speakers taking certification exams in many ways and make the assessment program more inclusive.
“What SAP and Questionmark have developed to enhance support for non-native English speakers is truly remarkable and innovative. The On-The-Fly Real Time Translation Tool enables them to extend exam availability to multiple language speakers on day one, while saving program time and money. This is a great solution and well deserving of the ITCC Innovation award.” - Jedi Hammond, ITCC Chair
The IT Certification Council (ITCC) is a nonprofit organization committed to growing and promoting professional IT certifications. Its core purpose is to support the industry and member companies by marketing the value of certification, promoting exam security, furthering innovation, and establishing and sharing industry best practices. Founded in 2007, ITCC is a community of 50 of the most respected companies in the IT certification industry. Members have access to exclusive resources, collaborate with industry leaders, and engage in task forces working on initiatives to benefit the certification industry. Learn more at www.itcertcouncil.org.