RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Starting with a keynote panel on the implications of the 5G revolution for the Payments industry, the TNS Horizon 2022 Conference is poised to define new trends and calibrate best-practice strategies with speakers already confirmed from Global Payments, Kaleido Intelligence, Z Energy and Fortinet, among many others.
On February 15 payments analysts, engineers, and executive leadership teams will converge at a live virtual conference. Through a series of panel discussions and interactive Q&A sessions, participants will debate and inform technology deployment strategies, and gain insight into the changing payment infrastructures of a post-pandemic future.
“With world-changing disruptions leading up to 2022, the coming competitive landscape and the opportunities that come with it may represent the biggest event horizon in the history of the payments industry,” said John Tait, Global Managing Director of conference host TNS’ Payments Market business. “To reimagine our company’s role and to ensure other organizations are not left behind, we’ve designed this conference to bring everyone into the heart of the discussion to align on the best course of action.”
TNS today announced the Horizon 2022 session agenda and speaker roster:
Keynote Session - look beyond the boundaries to discover the best customer payments strategies addressing 5G. Moderated by John Tait, the session will explore how 5G will revolutionize the way organizations interact with customers and how, as a consequence, the boundaries of payments interactions will blur while simultaneously creating a wave of strategic opportunities for all industry players.
This keynote session will bring together leaders in this field to debate and deconstruct the potential impacts of what could turn out to be the biggest event horizon in the last 10 years.
Followed by breakout sessions on:
Tracking Three Key Payment Trends – OEM payments, AI and digital wallets continue to expand as consumer behaviors evolve; our panelists will discuss their trajectory and the strategic response required to stay ahead of the curve. Panelists include:
- Peter Papaioannou, VP Global Product Strategy, Global Payments
- Nitin Bhas, Chief Strategy and Insight Officer at Kaleido Intelligence
- Moderated by Shaun Donaghey, TNS’ Managing Director, Payments Market, US
- Case Study: How a SD-WAN Managed Network Solution Supports Digital Transformation – Join Andy Stewart, Head of Site Systems, Z Energy, a representative of Fortinet and Michael Johnson, Managing Director of TNS’ Payments Market business across APAC, as they review and outline how a secure SD-WAN managed network solution has helped Z Energy dramatically improve the running of its business while addressing the latest consumer demands.
- Critical PCI-DSS Compliance Updates – With compliance requirements continuing to evolve, this session will bring together Michael Pettiti, President at SecureTrust (a Trustwave division), and Umer Ayub, TNS’ Chief Risk Officer. This panel of experienced risk professionals will reminisce about the evolution of PCI standards and how the standards have contributed to an improved customer experience. They will also talk about future developments in the area of compliance for the Payments industry.
“The pandemic, digital transformation and the move to the cloud have changed consumer behavior and accelerated new payments technology adoption,” said Tait. “Standing at a strategic crossroads between network complexity and the coming speeds of 5G, retailers are re-inventing the customer experience and investing in new payments capabilities. TNS is privileged to bring together the key players at our inaugural TNS Horizon event. Their influence and insights will inspire smart planning and encourage the pivot from short-term solutions to a future that keeps pace with global demand for robust and resilient payments ecosystems.”
Register for a place at TNS Horizon 2022 here.
About Transaction Network Services
TNS is a leading global provider of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions to the payments, communications and financial markets. Established more than 30 years ago, its extensive portfolio of innovative, value added services now supports thousands of organizations across more than 60 countries to interact efficiently, conduct mission critical processes securely and adopt new technologies flexibly. Enabling and powering payment strategies for businesses, TNS Payments Market business securely and reliably transports transactions across the globe. Through its consumer touchpoints, global connectivity and transaction processing solutions, TNS enables its partners to simplify, secure and manage the most complex aspects of the payment ecosystem and gain strategic advantage from the moment they engage with consumers. For more information please visit tnsi.com.