SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Observe.AI, an Intelligent Workforce Platform that transforms contact centers using AI-powered conversation intelligence, today announced it has been named a 2021 “Hot Vendor” in Artificial Intelligence for the Intelligent Contact Center by Aragon Research.
Each year, Aragon Research recognizes “noteworthy, visionary, and innovative” vendors who are disrupting traditional models and strategies in advancing AI for the intelligent contact center, conversational AI, and sales enablement.
“The dramatic market shifts of the last year have forced contact centers to adopt newly distributed hybrid/remote teams while accelerating persistent shifts in customer behaviors and needs. We’re proud to be recognized by Aragon for our intelligent workforce platform, which embeds our best-in-class AI and conversation intelligence into contact center workflows. The end result is a powerful feedback loop that empowers teams to distill business-improving insights from every customer interaction,” said Swapnil Jain, CEO and Co-Founder of Observe.AI.
“Our goal at Observe.AI is to usher in a new generation of contact center worker that’s AI-empowered, constantly improving, and ultra-productive. This intelligent workforce will deeply understand customer needs, improve CX behaviors, and exceed business goals by an order of magnitude.”
Observe.AI transforms contact centers into key drivers of business growth with actionable intelligence on:
- 100% visibility into customer conversations, turning every interaction into a business-improving insight;
- Agent performance, maximizing team success alongside the employee experience;
- Business impact, elevating contact centers to drive positive results around revenue, customer experience, efficiency, and compliance.
With customers across verticals — including financial services and banking, insurance, retail, and healthcare — Observe.AI has demonstrated clear ROI outcomes for use cases such as:
- Revenue Generation & Growth - Businesses optimize every step of the sales process to drive engagement aligned with best practices and increase conversions.
- Customer Experience & Retention - Optimized agent performance improves processes, services, and offerings. This leads to high quality and consistent customer experiences.
- Operational Efficiency - Contact centers achieve higher productivity while reducing costs through AI and automation.
- Risk & Compliance - Businesses reduce risk and stay compliant with a fully auditable trail of accurate and secure customer conversations.
For more information about Observe.AI’s intelligent workforce platform for intelligent contact centers, please visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of interactions, extract actionable sentiment and interaction insights, and streamline workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every interaction with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including 23 and Me, National Debt Relief, Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Aragon Research does not endorse vendors, or their products or services that are referenced in its research publications, and does not advise users to select those vendors that are rated the highest. Aragon Research publications consist of the opinions of Aragon Research and Advisory Services organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Aragon Research provides its research publications and the information contained in them "AS IS," without warranty of any kind.