OXFORD, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Beckley Psytech, a private company dedicated to addressing neurological and psychiatric disorders through the novel application of psychedelic medicines, today announces that Cosmo Feilding Mellen, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 2nd Annual Psychedelics Conference, taking place virtually on December 6th, 2021, and the Stifel 2nd annual conference The Future of Healthcare, taking place virtually on December 8th, 2021.
H.C. Wainwright 2nd Annual Psychedelics Conference Presentation:
- The presentation will be available on-demand on the conference platform from Monday, December 6th, 2021, 7:00 am ET / 12:00 pm GMT
- To register for the conference, please click here
Stifel 2nd annual conference The Future of Healthcare:
- Date: Wednesday, December 8th, 2021, 1:30 pm ET / 6:30 pm GMT
- To register for the webcast, click here
- The presentation and a replay of the webcast will be available on Beckley Psytech’s website shortly after the event
To request a one-on-one meeting with the Beckley Psytech management team, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beckley Psytech - www.beckleypsytech.com
Beckley Psytech is a clinical stage privately held company dedicated to helping patients suffering from neurological and psychiatric disorders by developing a broad pipeline of psychedelic compounds in rare and more common diseases. Our vision is for clinically validated psychedelic medicines to be integrated into modern medical practice in order to help patients with high unmet medical need around the world, suffering from Short-lasting unilateral neuralgiform headache attacks (SUNHA), treatment resistant depression and other profoundly debilitating conditions. Beckley Psytech was founded in 2019 leveraging some of the expertise developed over more than 20 years by the Beckley Foundation, an independent non-profit and world leader in psychedelic medicine research, and is based out of Oxford, United Kingdom.