DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Electronics Adhesives Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe electronics adhesives market is expected to grow at with a CAGR greater than 7% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the growing technological advancements in the manufacturing of electronic adhesives. However, regulations regarding the VOCs emission is hindering the growth of the market studied.
- Increasing use of electric vehicles is expected to provide a major growth opportunity for the market studied.
- Germany accounted for the highest share of the market and is likely to continue dominating the market during the forecast period.
- Among the application areas, surface mounting is expected to dominate the market studied during the period.
Key Market Trends
Surface Mounting to Dominate the Market
- Surface mounting, also known as chip bonding, is the major application of adhesives in the electronics industry.
- It includes placing surface-mount-devices on beads or dots of UV curing adhesives and curing the adhesive to firmly as well as securely hold the device at the requisite place during any further processing of the electronic equipment being manufactured.
- The types of adhesives used in this application are mostly one-component systems made from acrylics, epoxies, or urethane acrylates, and they can be either electrically or thermally conductive.
- The stable growth of Europe over the past few years is driving the demand for electronic adhesives for surface mounting applications.
- Owing to the above-mentioned factors, surface mounting is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Germany to Dominate the Market
- The growth of the Germany's electronic adhesives is vastly attributed to the presence of one of the world's largest automobile production sector in the country, which accounts for the highest share of the European Union's automobile production .
- Moreover, the country has been witnessing a significant growth in the electric vehicle sector, owing to the increasing environment-related concerns caused by traditional fuel vehicles.
- The growing consumer preference in the country for electronic vehicles to replace their older fossil fuel based vehicles is helping the automotive sectors in the country.
- The overall electronics industry of the country has witnessed a significant growth over the past few years owing to increasing investments. This is likely to boost the market studied in Germany.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, Germany is likely to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
- BASF SE
- Covestro AG
- AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION.
- Sika AG
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Beardow Adams
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Huntsman International LLC.
Key Topics Covered:
- Growing Technological Advancements
- Other Drivers
- Volatility in Raw Material Prices
- Other Restraints
- Industry Value-chain Analysis
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Bargaining Power of Consumers
- Threat of New Entrants
- Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- Degree of Competition
- Resin Type
- Other Resin Types
- Conformal Coatings
- Surface Mounting
- Wire Tacking
- Other Applications
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- Increasing Demand for Electric Vehicles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/frx4d0