COSTA MESA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MeridianLink, Inc. (NYSE: MLNK), a leading provider of modern software platforms for financial institutions and consumer reporting agencies, today announced that more than 60 clients added MeridianLink Portal instances and enhancement upgrades in the third quarter. MeridianLink Portal is a consumer lending digital point of sale solution that provides a consistent and consumer-friendly experience across all popular browsers and devices to simplify and expedite consumer application submissions.
“Our customers appreciate the convenience of online applications combined with the personalized service they have come to expect from us as their bank,” said Faith Owen, digital banking and payments product manager of FirstBank. “Each financial institution is unique, and MeridianLink Portal allows the customization to meet those needs and help us best serve our customers.”
MeridianLink Portal is the digital storefront component of the MeridianLink One platform. When financial institutions combine Portal with MeridianLink’s other offerings, the result is a powerful, efficient digital lending experience that enables people to apply anywhere and anytime for consumer loan and deposit accounts.
“The financial services industry is in the early stages of a digital transformation, and we play a key role in enabling clients to offer better, broader digital lending experiences to their customers,” said Chris Maloof, chief product officer of MeridianLink. “The fact that more than 60 new and existing clients went live with MeridianLink Portal in the third quarter is a tremendous validation that we are meeting the ever-increasing digital demands of consumers.”
MeridianLink Portal features include:
- Combination Application - Consumers can apply for both loan and deposit accounts using a single application
- Built-in Cross-sell Support - Post-submission logic allows for in-application cross-selling of additional products
- Universal Application - One portal can service all loans and deposit account types across consumer and commercial channels
- High-level Configuration - Control application themes and wording through a built-in editor
- Complete Integration - Full integration of online banking, core systems, deposit account opening, and loan origination
- Mobile-first Design - Supported across all major browsers and device types
- Mobile-enabled Population - Quick data population from any major browser and device
To learn more about how MeridianLink Portal helps financial institutions improve digital lending, visit https://www.meridianlink.com/products/application-portal.
MeridianLink® (NYSE: MLNK) is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for financial institutions, including banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders, specialty lending providers and consumer reporting agencies. Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, MeridianLink provides services to more than 1,900 customers, including a majority of the financial institutions on Forbes’ 2021 lists of America’s Best Credit Unions and Banks. Further information can be found at www.meridianlink.com.