ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PMG.net, provider of a low-code business process orchestration platform, recently revealed its new employee case management solution: Case Central HR. The pre-built application operates as a portal in which HR departments can coordinate the investigation and resolution of employee cases, while employees can see important announcements, access company documents, and initiate personal inquiries requiring HR attention.
Case Central is both quick and easy to implement and enables HR teams to focus on higher-value activities by eliminating the back-and-forth emails, multiple spreadsheets, and duplicate data entry into various systems. And with a searchable knowledge base, Case Central empowers employees to find the answers they need on their own, reducing the number of inquiries to HR.
“Employee engagement has never been more important than it is today, and a key part of establishing positive engagement is ensuring employees feel supported by their organization,” said Joe LeCompte, Principal and CEO of PMG. “Case Central delivers a streamlined employee experience designed to enhance engagement while also easing the burden of HR teams and increasing overall visibility for management.”
Configured on the PMG platform, which has securely delivered business automation to global enterprises for more than 15 years, Case Central authenticates users with their single sign-on credentials to guarantee data integrity. In addition, Case Central:
- Enables seamless collaboration across departments, including finance and legal, since all related communications can be initiated from, or saved to, the case record;
- Flags new and/or overdue cases and facilitates filter, sort and search capabilities, making it easy to find cases and assess overall progress;
- Allows templates to be used for email correspondence and case reports, streamlining work for case agents by enabling team members to leverage pre-formatted responses, letters and interview outlines;
- Captures all case activity and makes it available for reporting or presenting in a dashboard format;
- Ensures employee inquiries and cases are being resolved in a timely fashion with Service Level Agreement tracking; and
- Supports anonymous reporting from a third-party site or hotline to facilitate safe and confidential incident reporting.
For 15 years, enterprises have achieved 70%-80% efficiencies in their business processes by using PMG. The platform is architected to support quick wins, delivering powerful and sustainable solutions through configuration rather than coding. Most importantly, PMG delivers on its promise of committed partnership, ranking #1 in G2.com’s Relationship Index for BPM/DPA providers. Choosing the right partner is about experience and commitment as well as technology, and PMG offers all three. For more information, visit www.pmg.net.